LIFE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Lets talk about it ... feel free to add on to this quick something I wrote.

Life, what is life ... what's the meaning of life?
I have thoughts on the subject all the time ... yet ...
Have trouble translating them to ryhme
I see flashes of myself dying and a non-existent heaven.
Do you think it's a sign?
Or maybe a warning,
If it comes true will there be any mourning?
Cuz the only morning I know is the one that comes after the night// With no answers in sight, the dark becomes light.
Or so it would seem ... because how many mutha fuckas sins are TRULY redeemed?!?!
America the beautiful, land where oppurtunity dwells
Yet these kids are dying in the ghetto, while these fat politicians pocket books swell.
Cuz we claimed to be united after the twin towers fell
But the following week we found anthrax in the mail
and people were get rich off every Bin Laden toliet paper sale
The very next week we were back to killing eachother
Back on the streets sellin crack to soon to be mothers
But don't act like this shit's just here in America
Bacause over in Japan they are killing themselves, if they're not top in there schools// just because their own families cast them out claiming they're fools
They kill over god in the Middle East// and all along I thought that mutha fucka was standing for PEACE!!!
So many sensless acts in the world
And many say the true choas has not yet begun
We're killing eachother off ... and we're worried 'bout the fuckin sun?!?!?!?!?!
You mutha fuckas better stop and open your eyes ...
Better stop and listen to these young children's cries
Because one day their tears will be yours
And all the "non-existent" problems will be at your front doors

Life ... what is life

Written by Bryan Gallagher

A

All Out HOGG

Cuz the only morning I know is the one that comes after the night// With no answers in sight, the dark becomes light.

^^^Thas sick as fuck...

Keep posting...I have a hope that this forum can gett brought back...your one'a vital people the flows board needs...

Poetry is rap aswell

Mar 21, 2003
As real as that was stated i'm feelin you cuz, this time is of a lost nation caught up in followin Satan. Hypocrisies of these fools in offices, the pool pits- and scholl's shit and the whole bit. Too many lost souls. Leadin innocent souls to bein more lost souls, but everybody wanna hollar how they real or how they are Godly! Many lost in the lust and too fearful to take a stand, sewar they love god but practice the ways of man. How the fuck could the government find the nerve, to take God out of the pledge of allegience- is it Satan they serve? Who can stand against righteousness and be right for doin so, they all understand that they can't but it must be for show- cause for all they claim that they know- they still get lead to hell- who's sins are really redeemed?, spiritual souls who are pure and not in it to be seen. No one's Perfect but we have to try to obey, we all are forgiven- and if niggaz can stay real then they can keep the blessed path- why do they test wrath? Due to pride and ignorance of spiritual wisdom, they make decisions only decisive by terms of their mental prison. Everybody claim they real- but how it goes, is in the depth of who really loves God?? Pray for your souls!!

Sep 16, 2002
^^^^^um whats that???

anyways, Cacarot...that shit was coo, i liked that line that he pointed out it was sicc, keep it up

May 10, 2002
life is....

waking up to the same tommarrow//
all these thoughts they came with sorrow//
borrow my mind for one day//
relate with the bullshit that happens, just one way//
carry heat to watch ya back and when ur done pray//
never knowing if ull be there another day//
answering the same questions in a different form//
loving the most u can and breaking untill your torn//
realizing uv been dying since the day u were born//
some things are meant to be//
and soem things you should never see//
life is being held down by your weakness's when your trying to be free//

life is what u make it/many times it's made less/mah life consist on group homes/juves/and takin if i think it's best/or slangin grugs/to cop some brand guess/lived in many motels/been homeless/ cuz this thug life i puzzes/i flow on da flow board/ and challenge n-e-body/cuz in mah mind i'm da best/sometime i hate life/sometime/i take breaths/distinguished voices/i hear/but i cant escape/ death//////deep...

May 10, 2002
Much Luv for the comments and other replies ...

G ... I am feeling your lines man ... even though I am not one to like all the religious talk and what not ... talented I felt it was none the less.

Cmoke ... the second time I read that I really read it the way it was sposed to be spoken ... and I am sittin here like DAMN

Much Luv & with that ....

May 10, 2002
What is Life? Let me tell you what it is ... cuz we all make it to be this one big fuckin quiz ....
But think about for a minute ...
How many poor kids die, while the Yankees make a couple 100 Thousand, EACH// for winning anotha fuckin pennant!?!?!
THEN tell me life is fair
Explain to these starving kids on welfare, why these rich mutha fuckas can't share
Whey they are making millions of dollars a year while their cubbords are bare ...

Man, this shit don't make sense because Life if sensless
And when it comes down to it, we're ALL fucking defensless
Because I could murder a mutha fucka with 200 Million dollars
As easily as a broke bum on the street // and you STILL wouldn't hear em holla
SO mutha fuckas need to stop thinkin they the all mighty
Before I get crazier than that guy named Carey // ALRIGHTY
Then // and now // not much difference between the two
So what's a mutha fucka like me supposed to do?
When tomorrow ain't lookin any brighter than today
And I got these mutha fuckas staring me in my face telling me everything will be ok ... but shit's NOT OK
and it never fuckin will be // as long as you have all these mutha fuckas refusing to see!
Life is shit// not because it is // but because that's what we make
To lazy to reach true enlightenment ... so we fake it
So now I gots to break it ... WIDE MUTHA FUCKIN OPEN!
and maybe a few cats 'll listen is what I am hoping
The larger problems of this world will never be solved
Not until we as individuals, evolve,
None of us can change the world
I'm not here to preach ... but even a little difference matters is something I intend to teach
These mutha fuckas don't know
A child's smile puts one upon my face
But they need a million dollars to buy shit THEY DON'T NEED
It's such a fuckin waste! //
Of life, most these bitches should end it
Cuz on the wrong mutha fuckin things they've become dependant
If only you mutha fuckers knew// while you were out chasing money and bitches// your kids sitting at home grew // and along with their height // a new hatred for you
And now the downward cycle has started
How much negative shit must happen before you realize you should have been smarter?!?!
Life has plenty of meaning and sense
So open your eyes to it from the end of time, hence
What is life?
Life is strife// it can cut through you like a mutha fuckin knife
It can take all you ever had // fuck you up worse than bad// but it doesn't have to be like that is what makes it so fucking sad
What is life
Life is good
Well .....
Least if we tried ...
It could ....................................................................

Written By Bryan J Gallagher

Mar 21, 2003
Cacarot60, you went deep as shit on that one. I feel you for real dog.
I feel the truth you addressed. Keep representin the soul of life. We need more with that kind of mindset, or at least understanding to grow upon.

Much love, homeboy!

Oh..and in response, I don't serve the religion. Thanks for the acknowledgment, but I don't serve the religion.

I just wanted to plant seed iin the mind, so you can understand where i'm commin from as time goes on.

Mar 21, 2003
Well hey...give me the mic again- let me spit at you more, livin through war- but life is one big spiritual war. How many ignore- not really truly try'na be pure, just holla God but hearts of frauds expose the foes from the real. Ask a question- are you realizin this is life, many caught up in the ways of the world- likin the strife- like they lickin a clit. The predicament's sick cause the temperature's thick, lust destroys- but many close their eyes. Unwisely. I ain't fakin like i'm perfect, nigga don't misinterpret- but if the truth is presented then truth is what you should work wit. Time is surely tickin- how many watch, times are gonna be endin how many follow Satan's flock? We all need forgiveness- but do we try to be right?, I ask this to the reals hopefully all y'all feel. But time will tell.
The true from the others, figure i'd give a head's up to see who's really on point- and how many of us need to get in line. grow in the spirit, fuck my lyrics get the message in the truth and get with it. Not of religion but true pure spiritual focus, I know many don't seem to care so I put it notice to give emphasis- to the world. Maybe some will grow- some won't- I ain't try'na misjudge, I just speak out of this love- for my Father. that makes me- wanna make sure many who my currently walk blinded- will find sight and make it home(Heaven)safely.