Life

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
No I haven't yet. I just completed the Earth series of the BBC, I will start downloading them tomorrow, they look amazing.

Sep 17, 2007
Doc films like these are my shit. Everytime i watch movies like these, I tend to think alot less negative and have alot less hatred towards life and people. we're all stuck in the life together but sometimes you need to watch shit like this to see the world from space or watch the life of a fish. Shit trips me out, i spents tons of hours, whole fuckin weekends just sitting in front of my tv, getting high and watching nature docs.

Recent one i watched was called HOME it was pretty dope..
I like:
PLANET EARTH
ALIENS IN THE DEEP
NATURES MOST AMAZING EVENTS
THE UNIVERSE
ENCOUNTERS AT THE END OF THE WORLD
DEEP BLUE
WILD CHINA
WILD PACIFIC
RELENTLESS ENEMIES
THE BLUE PLANET
AMAZON
ANIMALS ARE AMAZING

Dec 25, 2003
I cant wait to cop the Life series on DVD... I already own Planet Earth...
I also own both of the books... Any wildlife documentary by David Attenborough are classics!!! He is the prime definition of a certified naturalist!!! He & Steve Irwin are role models to me all cuz they present everything you need to know about natural history!!! Im very passionate about animals & I grew up watching all the wildlife documentaries from PBS to the Discovery Channel ever since I was a lil kid & all that influenced me to know all my animals than anybody...... Believe it or not while all the other kids stuck watchin cartoons & playing video games & playin outside & shit, I was sittin on the couch almost every day watching all the coolest documentaries ever shown over the years & thats why I stick to documentaries than all the other crap thats on TV nowadays......

May 19, 2005
^^^im the same way
im a sucker for documentaries
my girl calls it nerd shit,i jus laugh it off
i cant understand why someone would rather watch oc house wives over some entertaining educational shit