Let's Get High

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2002
www.csdp.org

"Did Speed Kill? US Air Force admits amphetamines
were given to US pilots in Afghanistan but says
drugs were not to blame for "friendly fire" deaths of
four Canadian soldiers. Meanwhile Federal, state
authorities move against some illicit
methamphetamine production and trafficking"

Fuck This Shit!!

We are nothing but prisoners of war in this land of hypocrisy.

Nov 27, 2002
CHRISDOGG14 said:
canadiens were shot? what's the problem?
You funny. The problem is our so-called leaders knowing a whole lot of drugs have more than a few useful purposes helping people work and concentrate under stressful situations in our own military, and then locking private people up, fining them and seizing their property causing the abject poverty that turns them into theives just to survive, then blaming it on the drug itself. Fuck these hypocrites!! :angry:

I don't know how Canada got in between all this, but I guess we can blame Canada somehow cuz I saw it on a movie once--I think "South Park?" Fuck South Park!! Let's get back up wit "North Park" homies! :)

Nov 27, 2002
My genuine feeling is that chemicals, especially that improve attention or reduce pain should not be illegal---crimes that people commit like rapes and fucking people over should be illegal. We get to the point where people HAVE to fight to defend themselves--They HAVE to stael back from those that stole from them first, a minimum wager dope user is only pushed into committing property crimes in order to pay exorbitant legal fees and fines over things that should not have been illegal in the first place, like recreational or medicinal drug use that doesn't affect anybody but the user. Shit, if society complains that drug users die quicker, what the fuck are they worried about losing? Another would-be alcoholic quite likely. Too many pencil pushers can't understand that a lot of drug use by hard working people compensates for real physical pain from hard labor and injuries. Too many people don't have access to health care or real nutritious food rather han additive laden fake food. I can't quit being pissed about htis "United States of Embarassment" If drugs were not illegal, damn str8 the real violent crimes of desperation would be reduced cuz people wouldnt be trippen on how to pay rediculous legal fees--they'd be out working without fear, like flying airplanes for Uncle Sam.
Our govenment can't realistically sit back and say that some drugs don't have real temporary benefits if not used to the point of toxicity.

Nov 27, 2002
"Strapped in the cuts cuz somebody tryin to kill me...and if I wasn't high I'd prolly blow my fuckin brains out..and if I wasn't drunk I'd prolly blow my fuckin brains out with the way the APD handles things now ...you think I give a FUCK?...." anyways...you know the deal things is sheisty and shady all over THIS WORLD IS SAD.

"From the top to the bottom ...we're at the bottom" FUCK CORRUPTION PEOPLE!!

Nov 27, 2002
Thanks ChrisDogg. I don't know if Iam really hearing what you mean, but I am really depressed over the double standard that divides the poor from the wealthy. Like I've said before, prescriptions drugs and illegal street drugs alike can raise or lower dopamine and seratonin brain chemicals and I just get real frustrated that street drugs with a real use are so demonized by people who are using prescribed anti-depressants that do the same thing themselves. I hate seein my homies get all toxified and driven crazy to the point of suicide by toxic street equivalents and the paralyzing effects of our draconian hypocritical legal system. I been at the bottom and at the top and all over in between, and I feel like somebody got to speak out. Too many people at the bottom are made to feel like they are instrinsically bad people just because they are trying to cope with pain and find some happiness in life. Thass how I really feel.

At the same time I been victimized by desperate addicted thugs when I was little who almost killed me over stealin what I had, which was next to nothing. If a thug gonna be a thug don't be a fuckin pussy and pick on old ladies and kids. This world gets to me and if you have any ideas, wrap em up & post em on bay recovery for me please. I need some rhymes to soothe my mind.