Let's Click Up.........Midwest Street Team

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Yall wanna see the Midwest blow up ..................I ain't talking millions off tops, I want the hundreds of thousands range........
This list ain't just for Lyrikal Warfare, this will be shared for the folks who come to the siccness on a regular..........
whoever down: from Colorado to the Double O from Texas to Minnesota..............

email your addy:

[email protected]

Nov 13, 2002
www.70mile.com
yea, just send the the stuff to 70 Mile.........they will give me whatever you send them and ill throw down, how you been billy? aint talked/seen you in a minute, and tell heat myser i said WUZZ UP!

Apr 25, 2002
hit me with some stuff and i will put it up in the store ...kc ghost : tell matt to holla at me so i can get some cds up in the store before i open my doors ...

Feb 3, 2003
Pete I will let Matt know homie. Jay, get at me. Give me a call. We are doing a benefit show with Stillborn and some cats from southern Missouri on the 31st for the tornadoe victims in southern Missouri and I want to know if you wanna go. Its at a park down there!

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
jesse, i'm busy as fuck this summer, but i will do what i can.

BTW, i'm back in StL for the summer, and midwestinvasion should be up monday, so i still want to do an interview with lyrikal..... i'll get back to you