Let VEGAS talent shine!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 15, 2002
Trigger,Murderous Klick and Space Hogg. Of course we all know of Doom and Clika, so I guess I'll leave them out.

Autopsy has a couple coo songs too.

But the top three are prolly the best unknown. Shit, they was playin Trigger on 98.5 a couple dayz ago. I was like what the fuk? They playin local talent too? They usually be playin pop shit. They even had a chicano rapper from SD named Lil Rob on 98 too, but thats besides the point.

The trak that 98 played of Trigger featured Suga Free.

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
right on with the responses yall.........
i know who yall talkin bout.......
but let these outta towners know!
post sum album covers & traclistings 4 these folks......
remember:
they dont have 2 have a CD out
or even a song recorded.....
if its raw 702 talent.....
let em be known!!!

juss 2 add 2 the list......
i already posted bout this but
T-TRELL - CERTIFIED GAME SPITTA is a SOLID-ass album....
and 4 unknowns.....my folks CRIMINAL MIND are gonna blow
the tops off mafukaz!!!!!!!!!

Sep 15, 2002
Don't got any cases or traklistings tho.

Kiswahili, Krule-T(me!although, I ain't got shit out) Desert Mobstazz, Desert Squad, Desert Storm,420, Mr. Wikid, XXX Sins, Las Vegas Finest a.k.a Badd Side, my homie Mecca (from desert mobstazz, ain't seen his ass in a while, but heard he droppin a solo) my nigga MALO a.k.a Olam who got a cd at Odyssey with his group called Mechanizm.(but it's hip hop shit for yall street luvin muhfukas)

And the 24 elders (who Malo is also apart of). Malo should be droppin a solo next year at Odyssey. I think you can also peep that shit at Tower Records. I saw this one dude's cd at Odyssey he's from here to. I think his name is A.I, on the cover it got like a bullet in the form of a man. C-Clipse, he's from Seattle, but he lives here now. Dude sounds like Luda, but spits like Twista. He also got a homie on his cd that sounds a lil like Bizzy. My homie Syke, Sam I Am, shit there is a lot more, just can't think of them right now.:dead:

Aug 15, 2002
thefreshestkids.com
Here's one.well.............

Yo, Y'all done left out the homie GATEWON!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, even though a nigga ain't been home in a minute, I am also listing myself. Celsius.....Gate, what that Manch like homie...lol..you feel me on that....stay up, you finna be moppin' niggaz up with ya EP I know it. NORTHTOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devious:

T

tha philospha

Good lookin out noWetaG. I Havent heard of most of these peeps but i'll sure be trying to look them up. L.V. got some major talent. Late

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
good lookin JEVON....
i didnt wanna list myself cuz thats kinda a given ya know? :devious:
lol...but seriously...i didnt wanna toot my own horn cuz then folks
would think i might be bias on my other pix.....
yall be lookin 4 JEVON aka CELCIUS 2,
ive only heard 1 song but i definitely liked what i heard

o yea.....i heard this dood called
REIGN aka RUNNIN REBEL the other day......
hes nice with it........

keep em comin yall!

Sep 15, 2002
My nicca Ausie-L doin his thang, when he drop yall should peep that shit. Nicca got a tight flow, and come strong wit the lyrics. He in da studio right now, and plannin on get some exposure here first, so when u hear the nicca, show some luv. He unsigned right now tho, so if yall got n e suggestions how he should go bout tryna get signed, then hit a nicca UP.

May 11, 2002
wikked.8k.com
Fa'$ho Productions from Reno. Blakk Dove and Wikked Hannibal (Me and my homie) and the rest of Cykotic (Chi-Boi, Fanatic, Sikkness, and HooSane aka WestCoast in N.C.). Homie Big T. I can't even think about how many homies I got that are tight.