Let Me Set Sum Shyt Straight....(El_Trippy and La_Cholita im talkin to YOU)....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
E

EAST_BAY_G

Ok why the fuck did you reply twice? I wasn't even on here when you said all that shit after my last post dumb ass. You think I give a fuck who you are and where you live? No I don't. I could give a fuck less. You want me to go to where you live because of some internet funk? Hahahahaha. Sadly I'm not going because that's just pointless. It's not that I'm scared it's because I have a life unlike you who seems to posts every second of the day of this fucking message board.

E

EAST_BAY_G

Ah man you're so hard trying to be down on the Internet. Damn homeboy just chill out. Even if I did want to go to where you stay I wouldn't because you're in Frisco and I'm in Union City. But anyway if sorry to disapoint you again but I don't really fucking take this Internet beef seriously like you do.

L

La_Cholita

so quick...you wanted to fuck me??? sorie I already got a man...go fuck your mama

Apr 25, 2002
members.cox.net
Damn Peeps..

why are you peeps even talking shit? do you now each other? probably not! and if you didi who cares...can't you just ignore something you don't like(no offence TJ Rapist)...i mean look waht you started...a post of crap talking....it kinda funny to read, but why waist time and bother someone else's post...and sont think im taking sides with anyone in here...just here to pause the shit talking...so c'mon...."can't we all just get along?"...

Apr 25, 2002
ENEwayz tha whole point of thiz thread wuz to let thoze 2 know they are doing nothing but make NORTENOZ look bad. IGNORANCE doez not run amongzt any NORTENOZ i know, but i guess if i knew El_Trippy i wouldnt be able to say that any longer now would i? my intention wuz not to call you out or put you down, i intended to let you know how people feel and how you were makin NORTE look, but obviously you cant take advice and would rather be childish and pozt "blah blah blah blah blah" to fill up your whole pozt....(by tha way, i cant believe you took all that tyme to type that out, LMFAO!)
you already fucked up hard, whether you're from that NORTE hood in Las Vegas or not, you are NOT a fellow NORTENO in my eyez. you may not care wut i think, but if u knew me you would, and i put that on NORTE, homeboy.

L

La_Cholita

:devious:
YOU'RE JUST A SHIT TALKER U KNOW THAT LIKE TJRAPIST...STUPID HORE...
YOU DON'T DO NOTHING....JUST TALK.....
LIKE A SCRAPA=)

AIN THAT SOME SHIT....
YOU POST SO MUCH DO U EVEN GOT A LIFE? PROBABLY NOT....JUST FUCKIN AROUND...BE ON THE NET AND SHYT...

WHATEVER YOURE JUST A KID

DENIAL ON WHAT STUPID?

L

La_Cholita

@TJRAPIST

YEAH EVERYONE KNOWS WHERE U LIVE....
HERE ON THE INTERNET
POSTING EVERYDAY....

Apr 25, 2002
u dumbass bytch, firzt off itz spelled WHORE, not "hore". go to skool puta. 2nd, it doeznt take long to pozt, but for a computer ignorant bytch lyke you it prolly doez. dont bother to respond to me, you're intellectual capacity iz far too limited to understand anything i have to say to you. i remember back in skool, tha "scrapas" were tha ignorant motherfuckerz who couldnt spell for shyt, didnt know wut tha fuck they were talkin about, and made complete assez of themselvez. take a look at your poztz, see any resemblance? i do. how bout anybody else, i know yall see it too.
you dont know wut tha fuck i do, so shut you're ass up. callin me a scrapa iz tha mozt ignorant thing you can do. why iz it that you say i do nothing? bcuz i dont pozt about wut i do on thiz board? LMFAO u dumbass whore (not "hore") continue to make an ass out of yourself, cuz truzt me, EVERYONE THINKZ YOU'RE AN ASS!!!! you should get tha picture bytch, itz not juzt me tellin you thiz, itz everybody here. take an hour to let your slow mynd process it, YOU'RE A DUMBASS.