Let me rep the Northwess...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 6, 2006
Alright, me, Ima OT dude. (FYI, that's an outta towner for your tardy mufuckas) There's been an issue with that for the past like 8 years that I been here in the mighty MIGHTY Wa. If you know of me, in person or in posts or a song or two, you know that I go hard for TacCity (Tacoma, Washington). I rep. No questions asked.

An issue has been resurfacing everytime the monster stick its head out tho. What the fuck is the deal with "natural" Washingtonians?! Im confused. I was born and raised in the Bay (born in the 'Sco, raised in the O) but most of these niccas feel disrespected when an OT dude rep hard. Why?! Why wouldnt yourespect that a niccas reps you home like it's his own? Dont get me twisted, I aint a Seahawk, or Mariners, or Sonics diehard fan, but I rock the "S" on my fitted like a brand or like I was born in TG! Why you cant respect that?!

I been reppin the Northwess since I was born. Technically, from the Bay up, is the Northwess. And the fact that I'm just tryin to play a small role in the molding of the regions developement, that should be embraced instead of shunned.

Let me rep how I do. "Lean With It" "Gotta Love It" "I Dont Like The Look Of It" "Somebody Gotta Do It"...these is freestyles and songs that all is nothing but me pushing the Northwess! Check it out for yourself. Don't knock me.

I AM and WILL BE Fa Evergreen!

MrSniccrs.

Nov 12, 2004
"It ain't where ya from it's where ya @t".

I'm 35 and grew up mostly in Tacoma Eastside / Holly Park Seattle ... and a few spots along the road too .. Not sure what your gettin at but being Coastal Indian I feel ya on tha PNW thing .. "Coastal" always has been from Northern California on up to us Indians as the Land is very similar until the temp seperates ... It's pretty sad if us Indians ever had to carve a Totem pole for local musical artist Mix-a-lot would be the only rapper on tha mufuka with nobody else even being thought of to put under him under him either...

The only thing I could say about the lack of 'breakthrough' is mufukas just don't *really* want it?

I could easilly be wrong here cause I ain't a rapper trying to make it just a fan but I don't be seeing local artist out there *really* puttin thier shit out .. cept a few at concerts/Games. Granted I know some are out there doing everything they can so I guess I'm taking a partial stab at this?

Shit most of my CD collection is Bay Area has been since 20 years ago ...

Few Natives coming out with shit too lately .. check it

http://www.myspace.com/oksic

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...&MyToken=d2791c7b-deb6-48d7-a1a9-43f3a7de19a1