Let Me Re-Introduce Myelf..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2002
Whats up peeps, havent been on in a long while but I see there is a whole slew of new cats on here and many of the vets are no longer posting on here.. Tryna get to know who everyone is on here and feel this place out..

About me, I joined back in 02 when Strange just got established on the Siccness along with HeatMyser, JLMACN, Zer0, T9HQ, Swick and a few others, my bad if I forgot.. But I did forget.. I have been knowing Tech since 1994-95 era when I lived around the corner from him, met him at a house party at 5616 Highland and would see him around alot before the Planet Rock days.. Ironically, we had the same hairstyle (yep, that one) and he mentioned to me that "I see Im not the only crazy [muthafucka] in KC." Who wouldve known he'd come this far.

I started hitting the road with Tech about 2002 during AngHellic days, driving the boxtruck, filming, merch the whole N9ne.. I met a few cats out on the road from Siccness which was cool, many didnt reflect the image that they portayed but its all good lol.. I met my dude McCainMyser [Friex] back then when he was managing Trajik, he dropped a pretty decent album and we been tight ever since.. I got into music as well and was working on my album Amplified Silence way back when, I didnt complete the album but thats a whole different story!

Fast forward a few years, Zer0 fell off the face of the Earth, tension was building on the msg board and JL was holding it down.. I started hitting the road with my Stand-up Comedy and the rest was history. I did Bill Bellamy's Who's Got Jokes Season 2 on TVOne, Lafapalooza & BET's College Tour in 07.. Did the skit on 3rd Degree's album and Mr. Serv On's album and many more.. Every now and then I stop through to read the threads but none seem interesting enough to chime in but I kinda see the efforts in making this a cool place to chill again. But then again I'm 29 years old with 2 kids and bills now lol so the days of my rants and joke crackin' may have ended for the most part, but I still would like to get back into the mix here and get information or update you all on info as well when I hear it from the horses mouth..

So..

LetANiggaKnowWhatsUp!!

Oct 16, 2004
holy sht. first tre 8 comes back now maszive is back. welcome back. too bad you are done cracking on people, because that was the best shit a few years back.

Aug 21, 2002
Mann, whats good bro! Its hella new peeps on here and I'm tryna get back on here and share my knowledge, set the record straight and kick-it.. Ya know! I've been touring myself and crossing paths with hella industry cats too makin my own way in LA as well, but Strange has always been good to a nigga.. Gotta stop thru more often!

May 8, 2008
im still pretty new to tha boards here... but yea, welcome back man... it's tight to see some of the "OG's" swingin back through

Jan 8, 2004
www.sickfucksunited.com
ive been lurking here way to long to see all these people come and go and come back again and still not speak up on much.

nice to see you back however. i think zero stopped in a few months ago for a couple days too if i remember correctly

Oct 9, 2002
boy oh boy did we use to have some fun back in the day with photoshop...

i wish i still had some of those pics saved.... the travis cereal box... and the golden corral pic ROFL

Sep 30, 2002
What up Maszive, yeah nigga you forgot me, our Tech time line is pretty much the same, you makin me feel old as hell. I was able to get a few of the Og's to come out a little while back, by asking them what they been up to, was dissappointed you didn't post but I just figured you had joked your way to bein rich or some shit.