Let me introduce

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
Nice site, I like it. Its clean and looks serious, i would not mind recommending you to somebody. I did notice on the photo section that the bottom pics are larger then 170, maybe thats something you should check? not a biggie tho. On the web part would be nice if you actually got the link to the sites up there so the visitor could check it instead of just having the screens on the tablet.

On the HTML5 part, do you mean responsive design?

May 26, 2002
www.UpheavalDesign.com
Thanks Kayne for taking a look and drafting your notes.
Which browser and OS are you on?

I have checked the site on IE, FF, Chrome, Opera, and Safari, and the display is pretty close on all of them. Certainly haven't found any bugs like the photo thumbs.

For each of the web projects, I have a "View this site" button right up top, see screenshot for reference. Let me know if that does not appear on your display.

As for the brief write up about HTML5, that is a preemptive regarding the buzz about flash being dead, which I heavily disagree with but want folks to know we can build in either technology.

Thanks again.

Kayne

Sicc OG
Oct 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
My bad I should wrote that I was referring to the original Images for the thumbs, the layout is all good. It was only 2-4 images at the bottom. I missed the "view this site", don't ask me how.

U done any responsive websites?