Let me introduce myself

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
Check it out i'm new in here so i want to introduce myself i'm Young Krime AKA Da Ghetto Baby From Tacoma WA.I Guess you can call me a local legend because i'm well known for rappin like foil in my city and state you can check me at www.mp3.com/ghettobaby talk to yall soon.
GB

"I get's no sleep cuz my commando supplied me with heavy ammo,nap sack full of GhettoBaby tapes bout ta peep on orlando,I'm kaiser Soze lyrical butcher check my resume"
exerpt from-Paranoid pyscosis by KAISER SOZE..

Be on the look out for my Debut Solo album 'PRODUCT OF DA GHETTO"

M

mr2productionz

damn ashanti lookin super good. anyway...young droop aint withem no more, so its unlikely.

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
check game

Have you ever heard the"Welcome 2 my City"Album you can hear it now.
For those that have never heard anything from Tacoma's own record label FELONY ENTERTAINMENT-The Label of Young Krime AKA Da Ghetto Baby And Kaiser Soze AKA Awall.You can now go and hear the first release by FELONY ENTERTAINMENT -WELCOME 2 TO MY CITY-Features O.G FREEZE,T-BOY,KAISER SOZE,BIG REAL,YOUNG KEMO,YOUNG KRIME AKA DA GHETTOBABY,TWISS-ONE,T-DOGG,YOUNG MASON,S.U.A.D AKA MARQUIS AND MORE With production by:BIG SQUEEZE,JONATHAN CURINGTON,NUDIE AND RICK ROSS.Click on now to hear a couple of tracks of the album.
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ghettobaby

This album is 2yrs old but sounds like it just dropped yesterday ya feel me!!!!

Nov 6, 2002
mr2productionz said:
damn ashanti lookin super good. anyway...young droop aint withem no more, so its unlikely.
what?who's he fuckin wit now.damn i hope his shit aint weak now cuz i thought young droops lyrics & KVE's beats went perfect together.:cry: y did he leave anywayz?