let me in - techs verse

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2002
#1 yea its pretty stupid to ban white tee's anywhere
#2 well the "hip hop" community should start wearing something else, the white tee look was good in the 90's move on lol. (i still have about a dozen white staffords though lol)
#3 im not sure if that's what the verse was about

ps i seriously doubt that "rule" is strictly enforced

Sep 24, 2002
well colors are still relavant but the white tee is a general gang symbol since they all where em i guess, hell i wore the shit outta my staffords, ironed them stay-flo made that shit like cardboard, and if i ran outta flo it went under my mattress, lol i wasnt in no gang

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
fuck no you cant get into pnl with a white tee...he is just sayin if he had a club you aint gettin in without them.

pnl is stupid as fuck when it comes to dress code...you could be the cleanest prep in the word but if you aint wearin a belt you aint gettin in.

like tech said voodoo is where its at.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
another thing, the clubs here wont let you in if your shirt go to or passed your elbows. yeah back when i was a kid we had the main gang colors, but white and black tees were still gangsta when you had that flag draped out the back pocket or that colored utility belt swangin

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
A white tee has always been an under shirt for me. Never picked up on the fascination with wearing them around like it's the street thing to do.