Let Em' Bleed Vol. 4

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2007

has to be one of the weakest editions to the series minus the boondox and amb songs... lets be real here, dj clay can make some good beats; occasionaly... not everything from him is hot and im sick of hearing these booty ass remixes that dont need to be done... i want some fresh fucking material, and it seems dox and amb are the only ones who can bring it for vol 4... vol 3 was dope dont get me wrong, but i dont know which one is worse out of the series number 2 or 4... i mean the cover is fucking fresh, lets admit it... its dope... but why the fuck are they even ganna put that worthless track that kid won on dj clays contest, lets put a fresh exclusive track from mars or even gordy a respectable artist that we atchually like cuzz that song was bunz... and a side note, im kind of pissed at psy for the rumor spreading around that they wanted to sign mc chris, no offense dude is ok; i like him on aqua teen hunger force but horrible fit for psy and isnt that good... dude is a joke at the end of the day a good laugh... why dont they make mars a offer a real fucking artist who would be a good fit, i know alot of people who would love for this to happen... what you think on all this mars??? either way... cd is worth a download fuck buying this piece of shit...

my favorite song off the mixtape, and begining to be my drinking anthem as of late just cuzz its fresh; but as you know im a biased opinion since im one of the few people who atchually give amb love...

Nov 15, 2007
AMB always goin hard
yea i agree, its funny how so many so called juggalos love to hate these guys... they have fresh beats and raps and everybody loves to hate on anything they do when they come fresher then most the psy roster... its like yea they might of been some what trash back in the day but they evolve into better artist and keep coming with sicker songs as they get older unlike most everyone on psy, cuzz the older they get the worse they are... people need to just start showing the boyz love

idk how anyone could hate on that outlaw song...

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
yea i agree, its funny how so many so called juggalos love to hate these guys... they have fresh beats and raps and everybody loves to hate on anything they do when they come fresher then most the psy roster... its like yea they might of been some what trash back in the day but they evolve into better artist and keep coming with sicker songs as they get older unlike most everyone on psy, cuzz the older they get the worse they are... people need to just start showing the boyz love

idk how anyone could hate on that outlaw song...
fa sho

Jul 4, 2009
I honest to god hate AMB and I wish they would die.
Personally DJ clay is one of the reasons I stopped listening to a lot of physcopathic. When Mike E Clark was producing ICP in their prime and is about to unleash what hes done with BANG POW BOOM in the next couple of weeks.
Physcopathic+mainstream producers or artists= no good in my eyes

Nov 15, 2007
high and drive please look at your post and see if it makes sense cuzz it doesnt to me... holy shit ahaha

dj clay is dope, hes dope for making mixtapes like these; its not like he produces beats for the album so take it easy... mike e clark is back with the clowns so lets see what they offer before we start to hate automatically like what your doing... obviously its not ganna be as good as the joker cards era but could you really expect icp to be better then than?!?!?!?! NO so why the fuck you ganna bitch like a whiny whore that got her pussy plugged too much... no need for that...

and amb is coming up with fresh shit, if your hating on any of the shit that theyve put out recently especially ima get mind and outlaw then your opinion is invalid to me and wont be respected musically by any means in the future from me...

Jul 4, 2009
high and drive please look at your post and see if it makes sense cuzz it doesnt to me... holy shit ahaha

dj clay is dope, hes dope for making mixtapes like these; its not like he produces beats for the album so take it easy... mike e clark is back with the clowns so lets see what they offer before we start to hate automatically like what your doing... obviously its not ganna be as good as the joker cards era but could you really expect icp to be better then than?!?!?!?! NO so why the fuck you ganna bitch like a whiny whore that got her pussy plugged too much... no need for that...

and amb is coming up with fresh shit, if your hating on any of the shit that theyve put out recently especially ima get mind and outlaw then your opinion is invalid to me and wont be respected musically by any means in the future from me...
haha omg I dont think so either what I was trying to say is I dont like the idea of physcopathic doing mixtapes, it doesnt seem right with the way they always did their shit.
No ICP cant do no better than the jokers cards but Mike E Clark was the heart and soul for 4 of those joker cards and I personally love his production and highly highly favor him over DJ Clay. I dont like that dude.
and personally AMB sucked and will always suck. nobody will ever like them

Nov 15, 2007
haha omg I dont think so either what I was trying to say is I dont like the idea of physcopathic doing mixtapes, it doesnt seem right with the way they always did their shit.
No ICP cant do no better than the jokers cards but Mike E Clark was the heart and soul for 4 of those joker cards and I personally love his production and highly highly favor him over DJ Clay. I dont like that dude.
and personally AMB sucked and will always suck. nobody will ever like them
mikey was around for 5 of the 6 1/2 jokers cards, so your opinion is invalid in all terms...

Jul 4, 2009
I take that back he produced all six, I thought he left after Bizzar. Im just fucking saying alright? I dont like Clay I like Clark doing physcopathic