Lend Me Your Ears (PEEP)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
-INTRODUCTION-

I got so much shit to say and sometimes it seems like fools dont catch the knowledge i'm trying to spread all you gotta do is
open your mind and lend me your ears.....i'll do the rest...

-HOOK-

faded with my closest peers asking everybody out there to LEND ME YOUR EARS/
whether poetry or rap I got the shit to make ya toes tap holding the mic like a strap/
cap you with a verse put you in a hurse as each bar is dispersed..I gotta sickness and its just getting worse/

-VERSE-

wrap my cd up and ship it across the nation full of drugs and horrible illustrations/
more graffix then the second play-station...lend me your eyes so you can see the fucked up world i'm trapped up inside/
strapped always down to ride alotta pride like a soldier..i do squats so i can hold the weight of the world on my shoulders/
looking for my path in life trying to see through the bullshit..drinking a bottle taking long sips, two wips with thirty two in the clip/
dont claim to be no gangsta I just write what I see then charge you a fee cause these skills arent free/
I need some scrilla for equipment to get ILLA..rather be chilling in a villa in the bahamas/
faded off some robatussin and marijuana to help me forget all the drama of this everyday living/
its like I started dying from the beginnin constently sining..with a occasional prayer to god askin to be forgiven/
when will my soul be at peace? minumum wage got me on the verge of breaking my lease/
dont even have two bills to rub together had sleep for dinner...no heat we wear a lot of cloths in the winter/
pop collars with lyrical scholars master tracks distributed nation wide out the back of my cadillac/
i'm ILL like stage four cancer asking god everyday why i'm here but I never get an answer...wonder if anything I do really matters/
or is there really just a thing called fate and its predetermined...fighting myself like tyler derden in the rap game I gotta stay learning/
composing tracks and heres another..pass me the christian brothers this some grown shit you seen the sticker on the cover/
parental advisory with this local vocals got spokes on my cadi acting loco solo I can speed it up or decrease into a slow-mo/
a rapper thats as white as the shit in ya rice bowl...working two jobs to survive but I know I can take what the dice roll/
a ongoing cycle as old as time open your mind...until people use there eyes they'll never know what they find/
you can lose sight of reality with just one wink of your eye eazy to get caught up in deception and lies/
starting a new demo out promoting with more late nights then jay leno..still broke as fuck sitting on the floor playing nintendo on a T.V. thats a rental..but its all good I got it on special/

-HOOK-

faded with my closest peers asking everybody out there to LEND ME YOUR EARS/
whether poetry or rap I got the shit to make ya toes tap holding the mic like a strap/
cap you with a verse put you in a hurse as each bar is dispersed..I gotta sickness and its just getting worse/

Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
LOL you talkin shit? we got heat mutha fucka

we pay the power bill every month..

anyways.. good ideas in there

squats so i can hold the weight of the world on my shoulders/

villa in the bahamas/
faded off some robatussin and marijuana

some cool shit in there.. in my opinion if you thinkin of puttin it on wax, id make sure its true to life first.. no need to perpetrate if no one knows u anyways..

its definately workable IMO

peace