Lejo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
I'm not. And I've seen his name a few times and I'm pretty sure he's posted like twice in the past month which is actually a lot for him these days.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
You're probablly just wondering if you could come over to his flat to roger some sheep and suck on a fag with him.

silly blokes

in fact we haven't heard much from Lejo_B since he got yanked off stage at the Tech and Yuk show in Austraila.......must be post traumatic stress syndrome.......or maybe his dad stole his computer this time.

techn9nehq said:
You're probablly just wondering if you could come over to his flat to roger some sheep and suck on a fag with him.

silly blokes

in fact we haven't heard much from Lejo_B since he got yanked off stage at the Tech and Yuk show in Austraila.......must be post traumatic stress syndrome.......or maybe his dad stole his computer this time.
LOL Nick thats your funniest post yet :)

And is that true he was pulled from the stage?? Can't be true cos i was there and no-one was pulled off, the security was pretty tight but no-one actually got up on stage.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
yeah.....something about he almost got fucked up by Monsta Ganja or some people with Yuk until Travis and Tech saved his ass. I guess he was drunk and wandered too far onto stage. I still dont understand how he got passes for backstage in the first place. I need to search for that story.....it was funny as hell.