Legends of WrestleMania not for Wii

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
this looks hella fun lol

i hope the controls dont make u push buttons hella fast n make ur thumbs hurt thats one thing about wrestling games that i kinda dont like. if the controls were more street fighter like with odd button combos instead of fast button pressing thatd be ill but either way this looks fun pickin all the old wrestlers from when we were kids

Feb 8, 2003
Better have Mr. Perfect on this..
He is going to be on it. every legend wrestler from the past smackdown vs raw game will be on it(legion of doom, junkyard, rick rude, bret hart, rock, stone cold, piper, slaughter, sheik, bundy, dibease, jake roberts, beefcake, jimmy hart, bobby heenan, hart foundation, bam bam bigalow, british bulldog,

Feb 8, 2003
You think Macho man will make the game? I know roddy piper and ricky the dragon steamboat will have to be in the game.
NOPE

I doubt Macho Man makes it and tahts bc Vince black balled him from every wwe project ever bc he took stephanie mcmahon virginity when she was 16. Thats why they havent released a dvd on him, inducted him in the hall of fame or nothing

I do hope Doink the clown, razor Ramon, Diesal, Owen hart & demolition makes it in the game and smackdown vs raw 2009

Aug 5, 2002
NOPE

I doubt Macho Man makes it and tahts bc Vince black balled him from every wwe project ever bc he took stephanie mcmahon virginity when she was 16. Thats why they havent released a dvd on him, inducted him in the hall of fame or nothing

I do hope Doink the clown, razor Ramon, Diesal, Owen hart & demolition makes it in the game and smackdown vs raw 2009
Where'd this information come from?

Apr 25, 2002
www.dreamtdk.com
I know the name is "Wrestlemania", but since WWE owns the licenses of ECW and WCW, could there be any of those old school wrestlers in, fuck I just want to have classic Taz in that game so I can Tazplex and choke out everybody in sight...

Dec 6, 2005
The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Vince McMahon has decided NOT to feature Randy Savage as a playable character in the upcoming "Legends of Wrestlemania" video game which is slated to be released by THQ next March. Savage, who competed in 9 out of the first 10 Wrestlemania's and won the WWF Championship at two of them, is being regarded by THQ as a huge loss to the video game. In addition to Savage, McMahon has also made the decision to pull Mick Foley from the game even though his character had already been created. McMahon made the decision following Foley's departure from WWE and announcement that he has signed with TNA. Several other names were also removed from the game at McMahon's request, but those names have yet to be released.

Feb 8, 2003
The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Vince McMahon has decided NOT to feature Randy Savage as a playable character in the upcoming "Legends of Wrestlemania" video game which is slated to be released by THQ next March. Savage, who competed in 9 out of the first 10 Wrestlemania's and won the WWF Championship at two of them, is being regarded by THQ as a huge loss to the video game. In addition to Savage, McMahon has also made the decision to pull Mick Foley from the game even though his character had already been created. McMahon made the decision following Foley's departure from WWE and announcement that he has signed with TNA. Several other names were also removed from the game at McMahon's request, but those names have yet to be released.

Told yall so

Feb 8, 2003
YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO CREATE TAZ... I DONT SEE WHY THE WOULDNT PUT IN A FEW MOVES AND COSTUMES FOR ECW WCW GRASSLERS
I dont think non of them ecw should be in the game bc they never made a impact at wrestlemania.

I hope they got all the old championship styles(like the eagle wwf world belt) and all the original wrestlemania arenas. Im just gonna be happy to be sid viscous and razor ramone on there and i got a powerbomb or razors edge waiting for anybody on here with a ps3