legendary traxster da tightest producer to ya'll?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
Uhhh......I'd guess that depends on who you like :dead: Me personally, I think Traxster yes indeed drops heaters, but it ain't like he's the only one....I could come up with probably 10 producers that got heat just as tight or better than his....IMO

Aug 18, 2002
Bosko, Dre, Timbo, Fred Wreck, Swizz Beats, Rik Rock, Neptunes, Alchemist, Trackmasters, Tekneko, I mean thats a few off the top...but like I said it depends on who you like, you can't just say this cat is better than this one.....

Aug 7, 2002
i think he's da tightest in da midwest in my opinion....wehn i said name'm i meant the producers from midwest..are there another tight producer thats as tight as legendary traxster? i know steve pitts is tight from dayton family....thas all i know...

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
again, depends on what you like. if you like shit that uses samples, kanye, no contest, he made sampling popular again. but if you don't like that stuff, then you would pick something else.... midwest sound is so diverse, you can't just name one

Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
Trax is the reason why there is that "Chicago Sound", or that "Midwest Sound." Dude's an animal when it comes to those grimey beats, everyone knows that. Now as far as him being the tightest producer in the game, that ain't true, plain and simple. But he's definitely one of, if not the, tightest producer in the midwest. He's a pioneer in the industry, that's for damn sure.