Leave me alone shirt

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Why can't I bring myself to buy the merch? I really do like the Scoob shirt and a couple Kutt shirts, but I'm not feeling the designs. It's like they're too busy in a small area of the shirt, then you get nothing except the logo on back.

IDK.

Nov 14, 2002
It looks like a poorly thought out novelty tee. How is anyone supposed to even know that it's a Tech N9ne shirt besides (im sure) the little strange logo on the back?

They need to realize that a T-Shirt is a promotional tool, and if I can't tell who the fuck you're promoting when I read your T-Shirt, then you're wasting money even printing them... Money that could be used for promotion in markets that need it. Perhaps like NY where you just cancelled your show and still won't send me promo.

Anyway....

Lol.

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
It looks like a poorly thought out novelty tee. How is anyone supposed to even know that it's a Tech N9ne shirt besides (im sure) the little strange logo on the back?

The leave me alone shirt actually has Tech N9ne on the bottom of the front. So small I see how a quick look would miss it.

Dec 2, 2007
Yeah these shirts appeal more to a broad audience. No way in hell would I wear a shirt with any persons face or something tacky like that. I like the 9 and leave me alone shirts.

Dec 13, 2006
dat leave me alone shirts pretty cool, but they need more shirts dat say tech n9ne...with different designs nd shit...before a show i went, i tried making a t shirt with spray paint...complete fail.