Learning Adobe.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 15, 2002
Wuts Cracking Ya'll,

Im new to the board and have some questions.

I've checked out the work some of the artists here do and the work is TIGHT!

I want to learn how to do the same stuff u are like making covers, banners etc... Where do u get the know how to do the work??

Apr 25, 2002
you jus got to play with it...for right now dont even worry about little tips and tricks and tutorials...jus play with the tools and learn what they do...then start figurin out layers and go from there...the key is to keep using it, and try different things....a few months back i didnt really have a clue what photoshop was all about...i thought it was jus a better version of ms paint...i still haven't figured everything out in this shit and i consider myself fairly new to it....anyone can use photoshop and say they are a graphic artist but it takes time to make quality shit....

Oct 15, 2002
Sup folks,

Thanks for those replies, First off what kind of pictures do you start off working w/??

where can i find some tutorials? or people that can drop some knowledge.

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
Theirs this word in the graphix community that is SUBTLE.When 1 do graphics.IMO.Its best to start off with something light and soft and then gradually work forward to your final piece.Backgrounds dont suppose to compete with foreground.SUBTLE is the key...Its the designerss preference what pics to work with....ADOBE PHOTOSHOP had made it quite easy for ppl to seem like experienced designers.The possibilities are endless......

Junior

Infamouz 51st
May 8, 2002
www.stacksvinyl.com
Things to LEARN:

Masks
Blend Modes
Brushes
Layer Styles

The majority of the "Graphic Artists" on this site use Layer Styles. So if thats what you like, learn everything that has to do with Layer Styles.

Oct 15, 2002
I'm gonna have to try some shit out...i will see what i can do...

O yah...

Revol, take your banner for example... What program did you use to create the Words?