*LEAK* New Lil Rue Song off The Street Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 21, 2011
That's almost becoming annoying to me honestly. Lyrics are getting slurred sometimes....
i feel you. on some songs it makes it sound like dude should not even be in the booth. like its some smacked out junkie in there or somethin. no hate or nothing.... rue is actually one of my favorite new cats.... but i could see him fallin waaaaay the fuck off if he dont straighten himself out a lil bit

Sep 10, 2009
like the beat but overall, not feeling this one. he should do more songs like "push it" (that one with the skaters in the vid).

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
That's almost becoming annoying to me honestly. Lyrics are getting slurred sometimes....
His flow & lyrics are getting weaker & more repetitive every song .

We know you sip lean

We know you get hoes

We know you ride w/ a gun ( your video )

We know your from Ice City but to be real H.D is on top there .

We know you sold crack

What else ya got ??????????

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
^^ Lmao

Im been riding w/ my hammer
sippin on lean
8oz of the lean
???????????

Ruger

I think he has potential maybe I only hear the songs I commented about but add some struggle , real life problems , get some pep in that voice & maybe he has a shot ????

May 8, 2008
His flow & lyrics are getting weaker & more repetitive every song .

We know you sip lean

We know you get hoes

We know you ride w/ a gun ( your video )

We know your from Ice City but to be real H.D is on top there .

We know you sold crack

What else ya got ??????????
Everything you just typed is exactly what everybody else raps about. What exactly is your criticism of Rue. I can understand about the slurred words flow and lyricism but his content ain't that big of a deal

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Townbizz is right, most rappers talk about the same shit, but one of the main aspects of being a MC is how you flip shit.

Jan 4, 2003
Rue always got slaps.. but his flow is starting to sound damn near tha same in every track.. he needa get in tha studio without bein over dosed off that bo and be a lil versatyle.. other then that lyrics are alwayz on point