LCN and Slaughterhouse

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 6, 2010
Is it just me or was La Coka Nostra completely overshadowed by Slaughterhouse? Both debut albums came out around the same time, but Slaughterhouse's was the only one talked about. Fast forward to today, and LCN's album has gotten way more play from me.... not sayin' Slaughterhouse's wasn't great, there just weren't as many memorable songs.

Nov 7, 2006
well LCN's album had all old shit on it that people were already bumpin for months. atleast for me but i do know people with connects to Slaine so i always hear his shit mad early. and IMO slaughterhouse was the new beast coming out so people were more interested on what the album will sound like when everyone already knew what LCN's would. and IMO slaughterhouse was my favorite group album of the year.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
lmao buddens the juggalo both groups r sicc i only have the lcn mixtape but that was good sound with snoop is a slap

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
well LCN's album had all old shit on it that people were already bumpin for months. atleast for me but i do know people with connects to Slaine so i always hear his shit mad early. and IMO slaughterhouse was the new beast coming out so people were more interested on what the album will sound like when everyone already knew what LCN's would. and IMO slaughterhouse was my favorite group album of the year.
I wasnt really impressed with the Slaughterhouse like Darthkidd sayd "there just weren't as many memorable songs". So my favorite group album would go to The Roots.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I believe the LCN album was more solid, front to back. I find myself replaying it more than the Slaughterhouse album. Here are the singles from the LCN album for those who never heard it.

Nov 7, 2006
I wasnt really impressed with the Slaughterhouse like Darthkidd sayd "there just weren't as many memorable songs". So my favorite group album would go to The Roots.

completely spaced out the roots album, that was indeed the best group album and close to being best album period.