Lavish D Still Dissin Livewire...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2008
If Lavish really has problems with the whole Livewire camp i can respect this diss, but it seems like he dissin everybody for promo. He speakin on cats he dont know and really aint sayin nothing except how niggas dont have money, which may or may not be true, but dont have anything to do wit him.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
That was pretty dope....especially if it was just a freestyle

He was speakin a few things/rumors I've herd about j stalin myself...dont know whats true and whats just talk but this sounds to me thats its more personal than just some promo shit...but I could be wrong

May 8, 2008
That was pretty dope....especially if it was just a freestyle

He was speakin a few things/rumors I've herd about j stalin myself...dont know whats true and whats just talk but this sounds to me thats its more personal than just some promo shit...but I could be wrong
I've heard rumors about Stalin too, but that's exactly what they are rumors. Only reason why I said it sounded like promo was because he is dissing people that he really doesn't know. To my understanding the only cat out of Livewire he really knows is Shady. i could be wrong too doe

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Yeah most of the cats from livewire was out here in sac for a minute ...they was doin hella shows at the silk bar in the north and Im pretty sure stalin was livin in green haven...they aint out here no more thow every since this situations and anothers popped off...my point being thow they was out here enough to have had some run ins with Lav thats why im thinkin it might be more personal...but these days in rap who knows what real and just promo

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
It's interesting they was really out there a lot cause they been real active around here lately now. Fresno/Madera doing shows, videos, recording and what not. I seen some recognizable landmarks and I thought it was kinda weird the while crew fuck w/this area like that, but theres a lot of support out this way for the bay so it makes sense.

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
It's interesting they was really out there a lot cause they been real active around here lately now. Fresno/Madera doing shows, videos, recording and what not. I seen some recognizable landmarks and I thought it was kinda weird the whole crew fuck w/this area like that, but theres a lot of support out this way for the bay so it makes sense.

Oct 27, 2008
i lol'd when he was calling them broke n then turned around n claimed he could blow 100g'z & make it back next week. i dont believe you.

it was a nice diss track, but dissing blood kinda discredited the whole thing a lil bit when he started out by saying he doesnt know blood @ all. he shoulda just left that out, made it look like he was just dissing for attention.