LAVISH D....REAL VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
He got some slappers under his belt...i think dude just needs to chill on all the dissn shit...hes gonna lose a lot of potincial fans by talkin so much shit about fooz hoods and local rappers that got light weight coo fan base...cuZ most livewire fans aint gonna give him a chance wen he talkin shit to they idols

Oct 27, 2008
that "Pimp" track was weak to me, but the "project nigga" one was cool though. but its not like he's gassin or anything, i honestly see no drastic difference between these tracks & his first diss track that nobody was feelin.

Feb 2, 2005
Ok there two kinds a rappers... Ones that rap to get money... Then u have ones that got money n rap... Lavish D is obviously the second... Why he need fans for he jus shittn wit his music... Not to say he ain't a serious artist... But when ur paper hella long n u hoppn out 100000 cars u tend not to bite ur tounge or change up ur style for fans or a deal...

Aug 2, 2004
Naw i stay in Sac...i seen dat nigga Lav a few times...dat nigga really du got hella bread so iont think he really giv a fuck about a fan base he make music for tha niggas he fuck wit...iont kno bout his street cred (nor do i care) so this rap beef hella stupid...niggas aint hard to find and they obviously got each others #'s lmao...handle dat shit like men n stop makin songs n videos about each other...i nus wanna see if livewire does anymore shows in Sac since Lav said they cant do shows out here no more lol