Lavish D call's out Philthy for $20,000

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Gas One

you're a fan

stop trying to instigate violence
Nigga pllleeeeeeeeaaasssseee

"stop trying to instigate violence"

Lmmmmaooooo

If anything I said I don't want to see anything happen, wtf are u talking about? Lol

Yeah cuz I really make someone load a strap up and ride that I don't even know on the net

I must be the one making YouTube videos the way you see it my nig

I'll say whatever the fuck I want. If its taken wrong feel free to ask me to clarify

I know you think I move mountains with my Fanism as you call it but really I'm just a nigga that'll say the shit everyone else is thinking. If someone's pride is hurt in the process that's not my problem

and we're all fans of music that's why were at this message board.. Mega duh switch gears switch gears

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
They both probably have not been in a REAL fight for years .......... I will chew a fuckers neck off , poke eyes , everything . SOLO !!!!
I don't believe these 2 are up for the task ............ They just pay a young cat to shoot . BORING ....... Plus they both skinny as fuck . They both got enough cash to not have to fight so Im thinking Lavish is winning just cause he's stirring the pot up . Every great/good record label falls ........ Maybe its Livewires turn . ?????????

Feb 11, 2006
niggaz actin like livewire have dropped nuthin but classic platinum records...what have they really dropped thats a classic???

Feb 11, 2006
^Well, then that is a sad bit of news for the Bay Area because besides 40 and Short, they are easily the biggest draw and making the most noise outside of the Bay. Starts putting the current state of affairs in perspective huh?
u think they makin bigger moves than A-wax?? i dont think many bay artists are that big outside of the state of cali,maybe in the northwest they get love but apart from that im not to sure many people know about livewire or awax for that matter...networkin wise awax gotta be up there,livewire have sum local hits but for me people like the mobfigaz as a group or as solo rappers are alot bigger outside of cali than livewire...and if im wrong and live wire are the biggest thing after 40 and short then the bay area rap scene is in a sorry state...but yo thats just my opinion on shit...

Feb 11, 2006
on a side note it prolly looks like im hatin on livewire but im just callin it the way i see it....if they gettin money from there product more power to them but people are exaggerating how big there camp is ....if they was such big factors they would swat someone like lavish d aside and ignore his shit but seems like hes brought them down to his level and made them look abit weak

Oct 27, 2008
"great record label" and "livewire" doesnt belong in the same sentence.LOL,only thing I heard from livewire is a bunch of gay ass mixtapes and below mediocre albums.
The Empire comp was far above mediocre IMO. that & GasMan unleashed were both very solid. not to mention nate & jonah's work with fresh. i'm not a fan of stalin though... or philthy for that matter.

Oct 27, 2008
on a side note it prolly looks like im hatin on livewire but im just callin it the way i see it....if they gettin money from there product more power to them but people are exaggerating how big there camp is ....if they was such big factors they swat somelike lavish d aside and ignore his shit but seems like hes brought them down to his level and made them look abit weak
i didnt think you were hatin.. i actually thought you were lightweight trollin lol. cuz i recall you sayin somethin about lav having clever lines in his raps, for one song @ least..which i figured had to be trolling. lav's videos are amusing, but he's weak as an artist.

plus, a lil retro show is NOT a livewire show. nobody in the world even knew that dude was on the label. i question whether or not stalin even knows who he is.

Feb 11, 2006
i didnt think you were hatin.. i actually thought you were lightweight trollin lol. cuz i recall you sayin somethin about lav having clever lines in his raps, for one song @ least..which i figured had to be trolling. lav's videos are amusing, but he's weak as an artist.

plus, a lil retro show is NOT a livewire show. nobody in the world even knew that dude was on the label. i question whether or not stalin even knows who he is.

Feb 11, 2006
jstalin got some good music out and on a whole livewires good music out weights the bad but to say there there this massive powerhouse label on the westcoast is crazy

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
J. Stalin videos get put on WSHH without him having to pay for it. Only other Bay rappers who can do that are Jacka, E-40, Ya Boy, Berner & Basedgod. In today's market that says a lot about what level you're at. As a whole they're not factors nationwide, but locally they get way more play & buzz than say, Sic Wid It Records.