Laura Bush killed a guy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2007
i noticed that to whaen i seen that shit sunday... they said that shit like 5 times. I sat there for a minute like. Did Laura really kill a guy? Who got the dirt on that bitch killin a guy?

Sep 17, 2007
According to her friends it remains the key event which has shaped the character of Texas First Lady Laura Bush.

When she was 17 years old, the future wife of Republican presidential candidate George W. Bush, then known as

Laura Welch, made a mistake that killed her boyfriend.

On Nov. 5, 1963, at 8 p.m., Laura was driving east on Farm Road 868 in her hometown of Midland en route

to a party. At a dangerous intersection, she allegedly failed to see Mike Douglas, also 17, heading south on State Road 369.

Laura, traveling with her best friend Judy Dykes and allegedly chatting about clothes, collided with Douglas’ Jeep,

which was doorless. He was thrown from the vehicle and broke his neck, dying instantly.

“She didn’t see him, he didn’t see her,” says Dan Harris, who also was cruising Midland that night, with

Laura’s close friend Beverly Girdley.

“It was a terrible accident.”

The Midland City authorities have declined to release the full accident report. They have referred Freedom of Information

requests for release of the document to the attorney general of Texas, who has until May 15 to decide if he will make the report public.

SOURCES in Midland’s City Hall say they have heard Texas Gov. George W. Bush will use his influence to make sure the report is never released.

Laura Bush Killing A Man In Texas