Laughin at god... Redrum 781, Menace and Bandana

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2008
"Watch Out" yeah rum came hard, but i'm already knowin LK is gonna get off on this one. It's gonna be a great track for the hood. Miss Katt came with it too. Man!!!
I havent heard it, but rum tells me he gonna kill it.. I've seen him live up to his word to qwiccshott and cain's shit. like you said, once Lk get it its gonna be a cold track.

Jul 29, 2008
which album Rog??

smooth track:cool:
This is gonna be on Menace's mixtape. I heard that Bandana's verse was taken off since Bandana on alot of other songs with Menace. But since Menace released this.. maybe he is gonna keep Bandana on it.

They are gonna shoot a video for this too.

Jul 29, 2008
damn and I thought Rum is going to drop a solo
He called me last night.. and one of the homies put a bug in his ear...

See, rum got a ton of projects.. and he also alot of dope songs.. but they all go to the theme of the album... One of the homies told him he need to get all the dopest songs of each album and put it on one album... and that shit would be classic.

Yall havent heard these, but let me just mark these tracks:

-Formal Apology
-West Koast Raised
-Love Never Dies (Piru Love)
-Take it Personal

These four tracks are pure heat... Rum has sent me alot of tracks to bump.. and I know there are a few more.. but those 4.. ARE HEATERS!!!
I know some shit with Clinton Wayne and Mike Mike (RIP) which is more on the RnB tip.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Rum has sessions all day at his pad... I'm guessin he does 15-20 songs a week. He's networked with alot of people.... and he's on alot of people's compilations/projects.

Pie Rx projects (A Wax, Bandana, Mally Mall, Baby Bandit)
Rey Ru's project
Black Mikey Project
Menace Project
GPM project
Wrongkind project
Point Blank Project
Bay are project(Mr Illmannered)
Bloc Bizniss project (Big Reece Loc)
Geo project (airplanes remix, coldplay tracks, radio tracks)
+ his own shit.

and that's just for the people on siccness that know these parties...There's alot more.

All I ask is to support my big homey. He been puttin alot of work lately.. and I hope shit pays off for him.