LatinRapWorldWide.com Mixtape Press Release

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
DubCNN.com, The Company Records & DJ Warrior Present: LatinRapWorldWide.com The Mixtape.

The world of Latin Hip Hop is about to be hit by a major Earthquake. The homie Junior of RapTalk.net and I are starting up a new Website, LatinRapWorldWide.com. It's gonna be strictly Latin Hip Hop, I'm talking only the best, beacause we're changin' the game. Bringin' everyone from Don Abusivo to Chino XL together, in one place. You'll get up to date news on Latin Hip Hop, interviews, reviews and live coverage of shows and events!

On top of all that, to introduce this website, we've enlisted the Mixtape King of L.A., DJ Warrior, to help craft a monsterous Mixtape. We've already got some heavyweight artists confirmed for the project, but I'm not going to drop any names, just yet. We also got some of the illest underground and independent Latin emcee's contributing, as well. But, that don't mean we're stoppin' there. We're sending out an open invitation to ALL Latin emcees, male and female alike, to send tracks in. Only requirement is good music! We appreciate all contributions, but anything we feel that is not up to par with the rest of the material, will not make the tape.

Mixtapes are something the Latin Hip Hop industry has not really dipped into, but we're here to change that. They are great forms of promotion. Mainstream and Underground alike, here's your chance to rep Latinos to the fullest. We ask for tracks to be sent in A.S.A.P. When you're ready to send us your work, contact me via [email protected] and I'll shoot you the address and all other information needed. DJ Warrior is asking for High Quality tracks on a CD WITH an Instrumental to be sent in, so please do so.

Look out for LatinRapWorldWide.com to do big things in the future! It's time to step ya game up! LatinRapWorldWide.com The Mixtape COMING VERY SOON! Shouts to Junior and DJ Warrior for helping make this happen!!!

Peace and Thanks

SGV