LATINO VELVET......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 12, 2004
SUP YALL I WAS WONDERIN IF NE OF U PEEPS WOULD BE KIND ENOUGH TO HOOK UP 2 TRACKS FROM THE LATINO VELVET CLIQUE....I HAD THE CD BUT RECENTLY HAD MY WHOLE COLLECTION STOLEN AT MY COUSINS PARTY SHIT GOT OUT OF HAND....BUT NE WAY HOOK IT UP IF POSSIBLE IT WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED...THE TRACKS ARE...
1).DOLLA' SIGNS....
2).KEEP MY HEAD ABOVE THE WATER....
IF ITS POSSIBLE IT WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED!!!.....THANKX

Jul 6, 2002
First off sorry to hear about your collection homie, ive had that happen before and it sucks to start all over especially when they steal your favorite cds and stuff. Anyway i can help u out BUT.....i need to know how to turn my cds into MP3's how do u do that? ive seen a program on windows that does that for u. Do i have to download that and then do it???I think the program was called Audiojet or something like that.

Oct 12, 2004
^^AWWW MAYNE....U GONNA DO ME LIKE THAT?...LOL.....FA REAL MAYNE I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO THE MP3 THANG...TO BE HONEST I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO DO THAT TOO.....BUT UNFORTUNATLEY I DONT.....BUT STILL MAYNE BE CURTIOUS AND HOOK A GANGSTA UP....THANKX

May 13, 2005
www.2winMusic.com
What I wanna know is where I can get the "Latino Velvet Project". This was the 1st version of "Latino Velvet Clique". It had a couple songs that weren't on the "Clique" cd, including the "ORIGINAL" version of "Raza Park". If anyone has this shit, holla cause I'm willin' to break bread...

Dec 11, 2002
^

If Jay Tee doesnt have them.... I'm willing to put money on Lisa... (LMD1510) <--- I think thats her name up on here.. its been a minute..

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
I would've been able to help you out but my computer went down this past weekend and I can't get the damn thing back up and running.

I'm glad I still got all my Jay Tee/N2Deep/Latino Velvet cd's because I probably lost all my files and the list I would've been giving ya'll would be pretty big if I needed all my songs back.

Apr 25, 2002
KALYN said:
^

If Jay Tee doesnt have them.... I'm willing to put money on Lisa... (LMD1510) <--- I think thats her name up on here.. its been a minute..

Kalyn - I am sending out a few to you tomorrow...my bad, I completely forgot.

I have a few SEALED copies left if anyone is interested... [email protected]

Oct 12, 2004
^^DAMN U SAYIN I GOTTA BUY THE ALBUM AGAIN?......SHIT AFTER LOOSIN THEM A COUPLE TIMES IT MAKES U NOT WANNA BUY SHIT....

@JAY-TEE, EY MAYNE MAYBE U CAN DO ME THE FAVER CUTTY....

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
I'm getting my second hard drive sometime this week so if you still aint got em then I'll hook you up. I can't do nathing right now I've just been on my work computer checking in & out.

Oct 12, 2004
^THANKS BRO BIG TIME MAYNE....U KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO GET THESE MAYNE?....DAMN...THANKS FOR THE FAVOR.....ONE MORE THING THOE THE SECOND ONE WONT WORK...CAN U HOOK IT UP ONE MORE TIME?.....BUT SHIT ONE IS BETTER THE NONE...THOE BUT IF U CAN ID APPRECIATE IT.....

Dec 11, 2002
LMD1510 said:
Kalyn - I am sending out a few to you tomorrow...my bad, I completely forgot.

Lisa~

I picked up the package yesterday.. much appreciated for real... get at me if I can return the favor.... its nothin'..

:)