....LATINA SORORITIES AT HARVARD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2002
Come on now Kidd North!! You're cute lil cousin BabyMex got to appreciate some beautiful latina feminine independent pride like this. Where the hell she at? I wasn't done playin wit her!!

Nov 27, 2002
HEHEhehehehehehhahahahAhahahahahaha!!!! My bad Kidd--Imma relieved she over 18 at least. I was startin to wonder if I really did make a little kid shit they pants. I kinda felt bad.

Nov 27, 2002
Fo sho Vacation in Hayward ?? Damn I was always trying to bounce out!! I could just see you chillen wit a Mai Tai relaxin at the Beach under the San Mateo Bridge! How about snorkeling at Garin pond, or taking your Holiday at the Bowl. We gotta changed "Southland Mall" to "Northland Mall," homeboy.

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
damn, chicas, fo sho, oreos n milk sound hella good right now huh? fuck imma get my dunk on n shit, sounds like lil kid shit, but aye, food is my best friend, haha

Nov 27, 2002
Kidd North said:
Did it really change N to that?!?!?!?!?!
Nah--I typoed up too much--- I meant "We gotta change it from Southland to Northland" No wonder nobody really wanna spend money there--If we get it all blazed up in red and have some tribute murals wit atristic graffiti outside I'd bet more homies would feel comfotable shooping wit they ladies there. It sounds like a scrap name, but they aint no scraps. Foold some people looking for a target range, cuz it just ain't there. Anybody see the photography ad with the Norte hinas in bandannas & prom dresses plastered at the entrance a year ago? Ladies wuz looking good!