Latest Cd Cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 24, 2005
Ight this my 3rd cd cover. Let me know what yall think and whats wrong with it (hopefully there is considering this is only my 3rd cover and about a week or so of using PS). I was going with the film strip type of look.

Dec 21, 2005
www.myspace.com
1. Try not to make the rappers name blend in with the background.
2. Make the album title stand out more.
3. Don't go for the basic "name up top" "title below method" GET CREATIVE!

Otherwise, great for a starter. I remember the good old days....lol

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
itz not the worse thing ive seen........a shitload better than my third cover......here are my commentz/ideas about the project

i agree wit Tos, use a real film strip.......the top text really doesnt stand out enough, plus that font has been used to death, try something different.......the background is decent, the pic of dude isnt the best........but if itz the only one you got to use, maybe make it take up more of the space......keep at it, you'll get better with time

Dec 19, 2005
like dude said up there use a real film strip....the one you got on there look kinda funny.......ppost updates if you do end up changing it

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
LIKE EVERYONE SAID ABOUT STRIPS,...BUT YEAH EW,...WAY BETTER THEN MY 3RD,...HELL WAY BETTER THEN MY 10TH,.....YOU HAD LIL TRAINING ON THIS BUT I SEE THE "CONCEPET" THAT YOU WAS LOOKING FOR,...STAY ON IT,...AND KEEP A GOOD ADITUDE ABOUT THIS CRAFT,...IT'S ALL IN TIME MAN,...I WISH YOU THE BEST

Apr 24, 2005
^^ LOL nice sig....but yea before I actually started doing the covers I read up on some tutorials from the links on this site and leanred how to use the filters, then i would do that effect on a picture and try putting it on a BG(which I did on the 1st, 2nd , and 3rd cover) . So I still got alot of shit to learn but thanks for all the feedback and hopefully ill have some time to do the shit yall told me, I had so much time during the break and now I aint got shit, but ill learn and try things out in the time I do have.

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
that's right thizz,...keep the adidtude about this,,...a humble one,....and you cant go wrong,...your gonna get a lot of blah blah at first,..but hold on and take the advice on here and not be bull headed,...be open to all ideas,...and ask qustions on funkshoions,...that's the best way of using the tools,....

may your journy begun,.....

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I'd say drop the film strip and add a movie screen with full seats, or make it look like a promo for a move, i.e. STARING HUSALAH. The blood looks great tho, nice blending there, like how is splashes the text!