Late Capitalism

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
What a surprise! It’s almost like they work for the same people with the same vested interest in exactly what is going on in national and global politics.
"Paul Wolfowitz, co-author of the doctrine.
Wolfowitz Doctrine is an unofficial name given to the initial version of the Defense Planning Guidance for the 1994–99 fiscal years (dated February 18, 1992) authored by Under Secretary of Defense for Policy Paul Wolfowitz and his deputy Scooter Libby. Not intended for public release, it was leaked to the New York Times on March 7, 1992,[1] and sparked a public controversy about U.S. foreign and defense policy. The document was widely criticized as imperialist as the document outlined a policy of unilateralism and pre-emptive military action to suppress potential threats from other nations and prevent any other nation from rising to superpower status."

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Insert reply of how corrupt, politics and everybody in control is; except for Space agencies. They tell the whole truth and never lie *
Of course NASA lies, they are a tax revenue generator just as any gov agency. Still doesn't make the earth flat though breh just as bank whore Trump beating crooked Hillary doesn't make the swamp drained.

Jan 31, 2008
Insert reply of how corrupt, politics and everybody in control is; except for Space agencies. They tell the whole truth and never lie *
Yes.
Everything is corrupt.
In fact, everything is so corrupt that they got idiots spending so much effort arguing about whether the earth is flat while they take over the world!

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Yes.
Everything is corrupt.
In fact, everything is so corrupt that they got idiots spending so much effort arguing about whether the earth is flat while they take over the world!

They got idiots allowing them to spend 17 billion a year for space programs since 1969. If they cut the bullshit and spent that on anything of actual value, say that flint water shit or say fucking sidewalks on my street. But then again that's just me. All that money for tomahawks isn't shit to what they spend in NASA Every year. For what? A problem and a lie is still a problem and a lie no matter how you see it

Jan 31, 2008
They got idiots allowing them to spend 17 billion a year for space programs since 1969. If they cut the bullshit and spent that on anything of actual value, say that flint water shit or say fucking sidewalks on my street. But then again that's just me. All that money for tomahawks isn't shit to what they spend in NASA Every year. For what? A problem and a lie is still a problem and a lie no matter how you see it
yes. But this problem of yours is really a religious one and not on the radar of everyone else who is making moves and closing in. Maybe at the end of it you can get your fulfilled religious war fantasy. Then you die having believed that your life from start to finish was cohesive and the narrative that helped you eat your vegetables and do good when you were 5 has somehow played itself out from beginning to end.

unbeknownst to you and to people like you, is the fact that belief systems are alchemical. What you believe IS WHAT YOU PERCEIVE.

Until you graduate to this level of Adult comprehension of the human condition or the human nature which gives rise to these egocentric, flawed, small minded, absolutely subjective, and full of blind spot perceptions, then please stop talking to me about nasa playing with a few monies.

Props: :ab: and :ab:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
yes. But this problem of yours is really a religious one and not on the radar of everyone else who is making moves and closing in. Maybe at the end of it you can get your fulfilled religious war fantasy. Then you die having believed that your life from start to finish was cohesive and the narrative that helped you eat your vegetables and do good when you were 5 has somehow played itself out from beginning to end.

unbeknownst to you and to people like you, is the fact that belief systems are alchemical. What you believe IS WHAT YOU PERCEIVE.

Until you graduate to this level of Adult comprehension of the human condition or the human nature which gives rise to these egocentric, flawed, small minded, absolutely subjective, and full of blind spot perceptions, then please stop talking to me about nasa playing with a few monies.

Lmao if being an adult means you believe the same people your arguing against I'm this thread then "call it what you want breh"

Carry on explaining how corrupt everybody but nasa is :cool:

Jan 31, 2008
Lmao if being an adult means you believe the same people your arguing against I'm this thread then "call it what you want breh"

Carry on explaining how corrupt everybody but nasa is :cool:
clearly you have not comprehended anything i said and have no idea what i believe. but yes, exit this convo because you are a waste of effort.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Are you really trying to hijack this thread with another flat earth argument? lol holy fuck
I havent mentioned flat earth at all. I simply said you see the government is corrupt in all aspects, see how much money it spends in war when real problems could be solved with less than half of that money; yet you still think the space agency part of it isnt corrupt.

Jan 31, 2008
At least he was half black when he did it... #BringBackBarack.

Owned by Coca Cola:

But can you blame them? doggos are adorable while humans have too many needs.

Doesn't matter. If they didn't want to work for their food then maybe they shouldn't have been born on this planet?

Can't take financial risks if you'd rather not starve to death

Finally, a beacon of light in a time of prevalent darkness. This man is a saint.

Elon is simply trying to go home, folks!

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I don't agree with people who want to blame Musk, he isn't the one buying the crap. He just figures out how to be a Pied Piper and get the gubmint, institutions, and masses to buy into what he sells.

Before anyone else says it can't be done by an average Joe, average Joe's sell their companies and innovations all the time.

Does capitalism cater more to the haves? Of course it does. Every single system does, because the haves make sure they are in control of said system. Want to reach their level? Then do it. Want to destroy the haves vs have nots paradigm? It will never happen.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
My daughter's German Shepherd is like a human in some ways. He enjoys digging rocks out of the backyard. He doesn't dig holes for any other reason, just to pull the rocks out of the ground and bring them to the porch to collect them. If you move them he will bring them to the porch again. Humans are the same way, they want to collect stuff.

Jan 31, 2008
My daughter's German Shepherd is like a human in some ways. He enjoys digging rocks out of the backyard. He doesn't dig holes for any other reason, just to pull the rocks out of the ground and bring them to the porch to collect them. If you move them he will bring them to the porch again. Humans are the same way, they want to collect stuff.