Last Of The Floheakinz || Official T-Nutty Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
what the fuck happened to the flowmaster mouth nuttfactor..

this is why Trump won.

its by no means a bad song, its just an average one.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
To Mobbin and Tim...

I thought the same shit but....if you listen close...it sounds like this was recorded after the stroke......listen....you can hear the change.....maybe lynch wasnt ready for a whole verse.....to me he sounds the same as the way he did in that vlad interview.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
To Mobbin and Tim...

I thought the same shit but....if you listen close...it sounds like this was recorded after the stroke......listen....you can hear the change.....maybe lynch wasnt ready for a whole verse.....to me he sounds the same as the way he did in that vlad interview.

Oh shit, I think you're right.. forgot about that.. my bad, Lynch..

Jul 26, 2014
Just a little back story
T Nutty saying C Bo got Mozzy message wrong and took it too far. He wish C Bo could have thought about what he did before he went off the deep end cause he is not the one that gotta deal with the consequences cause he don't live in Sac. T Nutty and his homies gotta go places in Sac and deal with the shyt C Bo starting not C Bo. But he's riding with C Bo right or wrong cause that's his big homie and ain't no bytch in none of his big homies so Mozzy need to choose his words more correct.

He's basically saying he got love for Mozzy but when it comes down to it he's riding for C Bo and his block but hates the situation he's in cause it's all over a misunderstanding.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Just a little back story
T Nutty saying C Bo got Mozzy message wrong and took it too far. He wish C Bo could have thought about what he did before he went off the deep end cause he is not the one that gotta deal with the consequences cause he don't live in Sac. T Nutty and his homies gotta go places in Sac and deal with the shyt C Bo starting not C Bo. But he's riding with C Bo right or wrong cause that's his big homie and ain't no bytch in none of his big homies so Mozzy need to choose his words more correct.

He's basically saying he got love for Mozzy but when it comes down to it he's riding for C Bo and his block but hates the situation he's in cause it's all over a misunderstanding.
aint heard about people doing that in years..nutty a real one.