Last Of The Floheakinz || Official T-Nutty Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 27, 2007
Im waiting for it too! I don't know T-Nutty's situation but I wish he would flood the market like philthy rich and these other independant artists do, he would blow up! Sac rap scene is dead without the NUTTFACTOR!

Mar 27, 2007
I kills me on why they don't when that's what creates MONEY! Even cheap ass videos in the hood fullfils the demand of the fans nowadays! We need something inbetween albums, nuttafactors can take sac over with bop, key loom, jacc thrilla, lady menace, and T-Nutty pushing that gas them niggaz could do it! I don't get it.........all it takes is a basic camera and a youtube account!

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
There must be something in the water in 24th street sacramento that just makes all the rappers lazy as fuck.

It's all part of an illuminati conspiracy to ebb the tide of gangsta rap from that region of california.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i read in another thread that they had a disagreement over a parking space so this collabo is unlikely