Last Of The Floheakinz || Official T-Nutty Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
i thought that thuggin in the public tracc was dope, i'll cop it for sure...any t nutty is good t nutty

Mar 27, 2007
only cuzz T-Nutty is on it ill give it a listen! I havent heard too much from Liq but the shit Ive heard is garbage and makes me shake my head on to how T-Nutty picked this artist over all the nutt factors to do a album with especially with the demanding and requesting collab albums with known factors! But Im pretty Liq will pick up rappin along side Nutty! Any slaps from Liq anybody heard that gives him justice????

Jul 26, 2005
Even if LiQ and Nutty wasnt my niggz Id still say this shit slap go cop the album ....sac niggaz still put quality shit out here and there but what the fuck Sac is the last to support it yet we support everybody else and shit on our own.....Yall know exactly what im talkin bout

Mar 27, 2007
okay after reviewing the album on amazon this album is a banger! Liq is definitly not the best choice Nutty should have chosen a better artist from his own camp or took a facebook vote on which artist he should have collabed with! Me personally I would rather him have done a collab album with Key Loom or Mitchy Slick or Sav Sicc and Bleezo! Liq wasnt absolutly garbage he was just average at best! This trac slapz though!

Mar 27, 2007
T-Nutty woulda murked this entire album if you kept all the beats took off liq and made it a Nutty Album and nutty spit that flowheakan kung fu spitz this shit would be outstanding! Still gonna cop though T-Nutty is tha hardest out the area hands down with the right beats nobody is fuccin with this nigga!