Last Of A Dying Breed Pt.1 Hosted By Westcoast Shadyville DjSixx Is In The Siccshop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2007

heres a little introduction of who i am
http://uncutvideo.aol.se/videos/5fea263eccf8b8cee09a8bd33555ed71
a performance video
http://uncutvideo.aol.es/videos/ce8cf3bcba22ce7b72bbacf1391cf59a

its been in the siccshop since april and i havent seen any threads recently promoting whats new in the siccshop. its been movin in the streets of daygo for a cool lil minute now and i really need to show the siccness what im puttin out. pt.2 is almost done as well and will be available real soon. the mixtape is 26 tracks both industry and original beats. i'm stayin active on the mixtapes cuz this is what keeps artists relevant in the game until they have a album or major project to release. the game was introduced to us years ago and i cant believe that daygo doesnt really embrace the mixtape game like we should. this mixtape also features my first single "set it off" that has gotten radio play on both z90 and 98.9. i got music to reach all avenues so its gon b hard for niggas to keep sleepin on the kid.being that im new to the siccshop as far as projects goes the cd is fairly inexpensive.you can get your copy for $6.00.pt two is dropping at the end of this month or aug it really depends on how many more tracks i want to add. i am active and can put consistant quality music out whenever.daygo get a bar of ya boy more to come.i also just released my next single with is entitled "put it on my tab (produced by my boy sriram s) i have a thread towards that. go check it out and leave feedback about the track its gon hit radio this summer. the promo game is on point so for those who dont see or hear about me in the streets i'm bringin the info to yall. new music coming soon stay tuned siccness.

Jun 22, 2007
HAD TO BRING THIS BACK FOR NIGGAS TO GET A BAR.PT 2 DROPPIN THIS MONTH AND I GOT FOOTAGE FROM A SHOW PROVIDED BY COOP.