Last night at work i was THE FUCKIN MAN.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
It was busy all night at the resturant cause for one, the owner is a big tymer know all thru Pittsburgh Sports. So of course for the Steelers hes gonna be packed.

I was doing a real great job with the other best busser, my homeboy David. We finally get the kitchen closed at 9:30. During this time people just order drinks ($4.00 for cheap beer / $7.00 and up for mixed drinks). So peeps are fucked. '

Heres how to become THE MAN.

Eveybody there seemed to be lost or from out of town, or too drunk to handle shit for themselves. I took care of everyone and the coolest part was...

I always hated my cell phone. I took it to work that day to call some people on break. And it turned out i was makin calls to Pizza shops, taxis, tow trucks, hotels, getting directions off it, hookin up people with hook ups, all kinds of shit. And i kept getting tips, like 5 bucks for a phone call. Id get someone asking me directions and id get them. Need a pizza, i got it. All kinds of shit.

Youre prolly bored right now, but it was a ball to me last night. I got everyone everything. Just wanted to mention it.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Our Steelers are better than anyone thinks. :devious:

::Sits back, relaxes, and waits for the next PGH Ass-Kicking::

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
dosent the man get people to do shit for him, not the other way around?

"AY NIGGA TIE MY TIE!!!"

(bartender rushes over)

"NAH NIGGA I WANT A WINSDOR KNOT!"

(does winsdor knot)

at that point id probably go get some change and make you do shit like stand on your head and sing ODB songs for 7 bucks