Last.FM ( ALOT OF BAY MUSIC )

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2004
A lil while ago i was put up on this site for free streaming and stations .

Peep it

& here goes a link to my station (only playing artists i have songs with or have performed with)

http://alturl.com/wch8w

(Mac Dre,Dubb 20 ,Hollow Tip,Mob Figaz,T-Nutty,Freako,C-Dubb,etc.)

Dope songs playin, fuks w it

LAST.FM

Jul 25, 2004
Man.....who gives a fuck bout your station?!? I could type in any one of them names an itll play all them muthafuckas anyways!
The way their system adds songs if you listen to a station for someone who hasnt gone through and edited out all the songs/artists with same names, you might be listing to mac dre station and hear sum 70s rock band that has a song with the same name:ermm:.

I edited the station and laced it with artists i work with and when you listen to that station you hear my music peppered in throughout the mix.

Heres the last songs that played:
Lee Majors – Scrape Kang , Mob Figaz – tailor made , T-Nutty – The First Blow , Jae Synth – Sheymago , Ghetto Starz – Walk This Way (People Think I'm Crazy) , Mob Figaz – Hustlin' In The Rain

Jul 25, 2004
Luvin da site tho

Even gotta give Berner some props in this thread,fukin around on last.fm i heard da joint "BLOW" that shit coo.I can slap that joint homie,u stepin ya delivery up tremendously.