Last comic standing

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2010
anyone gonna catch this show it is suppose to start tonight i think. I wonder if they are going to get some funny comics to do the show after the debacle on the last show that made two judges walk off.

Apr 25, 2002
Depending on which tryout city they show you may see me on there...I auditioned in New York and got interviewed by Craig Robinson the host...im throwing a viewing party tonight for it

Mar 12, 2010
Depending on which tryout city they show you may see me on there...I auditioned in New York and got interviewed by Craig Robinson the host...im throwing a viewing party tonight for it
whats your name so i know who to look for ??? and did you make it to the next stage of the show???

Jun 9, 2007
man I watched the shit last night and some of the comics they let through to the semifinals were straight up GARBAGE... there were only 4 or 5 total who I thought were genuinely funny.

I dont have high hopes for this season, but I'll give it a fair chance with the next few episodes.

May 9, 2002
Yeah, Laurie is a very funny person in general. Ive seen her standup on Comedy Central prior and she aint bad. I liked Kirk Fox (who has been in a few movies), the first black dude that made it (with the mexican Rice Crispies joke), the long haired mexican guy, and the weird dude with glasses and gold smokers jacket. The dude who told the Target joke was surprisingly funny as well.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I have heard a version of that Target joke hundreds of times.

Kirk Fox (was that the really dry guy who veto'd himself?) was funny as hell! and the mexican guy reminded me of that dude VXTDJSAKL who used to post here....LOL!

Apr 25, 2002
Like Shea said im King James...I auditioned in new york so it should be on there next week....i watched and was generally pissed after what I went thru at my auditions with the lack of funny people chosen in LA....im sure next week ill be even more angry but if they show my profile or audition or interviews it will bring me much work...

Apr 25, 2002
I was on there last night twice....they showed me yelling close up in the crowd then shows me tell the camera that I am the last comic standing....I was wearing a green sweater vest....waiting til next week to see if my set is shown or not or my interview....im like a minor celebrity now in town lol