"Lash Money" Lil AJ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2013
Yeah I gotta give AJ solo shit a listen. I just wish they would've replaced lil blood with J Stalin. I thought the Lil Blood verse was good on Starin Down The Barrel. I've never listened to any solo Lil Blood, only heard him on Livewire compilations and J Stalin cds. Maybe I wouldn't be so tough on him if I gave his solo shit a spin? He really underwhelmed me on that One Mob though.

Apr 10, 2006
Saw HD say RIP to Frost and dumbass Regime get in his feelings. That dude a nerd, he at the spot Frost got killed having someone take hella IG pics like its an RIP photo shoot. Pathetic attacking H when he sends condolences.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Saw HD say RIP to Frost and dumbass Regime get in his feelings. That dude a nerd, he at the spot Frost got killed having someone take hella IG pics like its an RIP photo shoot. Pathetic attacking H when he sends condolences.
that whole situation and the way everything played out on the internet is so ridiculous. Made the whole crew and everyone involved look bad. If everyone stuck with HD, they would all be a lot stronger and better off

Apr 10, 2006
that whole situation and the way everything played out on the internet is so ridiculous. Made the whole crew and everyone involved look bad. If everyone stuck with HD, they would all be a lot stronger and better off
IDK what happened or why it happened. I remember a few years ago AJ and Regime calling HD and 6Hunnit snitches. Uploading, deleting and repuploading weak ass paper work.

AJ dumb and seem like he is easy to manipulate. Regime just a dick rider it seems.

6Hunnit diss the shit out of Regime here.

Sad I really dont see 6Hunnit and HD rocking with each other much anymore. Don't see a lot of the old Bearfaced cats with H anymore. Only really see Sippa and G Dirty. Wish Lil BJ and 6Hunnit still rapped with em.

When it comes to rap H is levels above AJ. Regime just seems like a petty bitch. I bet he low key jealous of H.

You right too AJ should have stayed with H. Lash money roster is pretty meh, AJ releases have like 1-2 cool songs on em and the whole One Mob seems to not even work with each other much anymore.