Laser Eye Surgery??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 26, 2004
I need to my eyes check and will be gettin glasses or contacts, which I dont want neither and thought about doin the laser.

What do you guys know about it. Everything.....effects, company, cost, whatever.

I dont think Ill look good wearin glasses and I noticed how it bothers peoples wit contacts.

G

Goodfella

you hear a lot of good stories about lasix and shit, but there are plenty of horror stories out there too. just do your reasearch

Jan 23, 2006
i wanted laser surgery until i seen a clip of some one gettin it done. they set this metal object with a hole in the middle in the eye and it kinda just kept it pryed open , that was too much for me haha.

contacts are the best option i say, but there are certain things i dont like bout em.

glasses are cool too....kinda.... i wasnt diggin the cheap nerdy lookin frames they give you when you first get glasses so i cashed out for the gucci frames....beatin they ass when i rock em'

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i have glasses but never wear em.. its up to you though try glasses and conttacts see what you feel comfortable with. sometimes i have silvery grey colour contacts which make me look like ascary psycho muthafucka!! you could try them