LAS VEGAS SHOOTING AT COUNTRY MUSIC FESTIVAL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
May 4, 2002
As a guy who has shot sniper rifles ,m16s, ar15s,aks, pistols of different cals and new to old ass shotguns. I can see how this can happen by someone who isnt trained. This dude probably at least went to a range, nv has ranges with automatic guns.

At rapid fire they are all different (some not even possible) so all these internet sluths piss me off, 90% of these retards commenting would get smacked in the fucking face from recoil for trying to shoot a non automatic or trying to hold a shot gun the wrong way.

And its not hard to transport guns into a room, its called luggage, if he's there for x amount of days and no one gives a fuck who he is, he can come and go unnoticed 24/7.

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2008
While I might agree, the problem is who is gonna do it? Humans? That doesn't stand to reason. Humans need to be enslaved to save themselves from themselves, so they enslave themselves?
I didn't imply that humans need to be enslaved so that they could once again be freed. I am saying the human race is a slave race.

You did remind me of something. Usually, people will root for humanity as the victim in all of this, living in a prison planet that perpetuates the impoverishment of life, and that, if only these few individuals were out of the picture then the artificial lid delaying our social and technological evolution could take place.

People for this argument hold onto the belief that Man is inherently good; that if only he had his needs met he would wish the same for his own brethren, and, mankind can evolve and live forever in peace and harmony. But one must ask, are the slave masters not human?

If the 1% just suddenly died right now, would peace and justice envelope the globe?

Honestly, the answer to this is not as straight forward as one may think.

StillHustlin @StillHustlin , are humans enslaving humans or is this some extra-terrestrial race or some metaphysical entity running shit?

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Marilyn Manson on Eve of event, while performing "Sweet Dreams" has two guns stage prop fall on him (did not happen in Vegas, still interesting; Hammerstein Ballroom in Manhattan). Note, the municipality of Hammerstein in Germany is located on the Rhine River which is........7 hundred 64 miles in length. Just a coincidence.

Rhine River: The Rhine and the Danube formed most of the northern inland frontier of the Roman Empire and, since those days, the Rhine has been a vital and navigable waterway carrying trade and goods deep inland. Its importance as a waterway in the Holy Roman Empire is supported by the many castles and fortifications built along it. In the modern era, it has become a symbol of German nationalism.(remember I brought up brown shirts earlier).

Marilyn Manson Crushed by Falling Stage Gun Props. - YouTube

Also being thrown out there the resemblance to a butterfly (Monarch Butterfly symbolic of mind control aka losing your mind)

Manhattan zip code format: 100xx, 101xx
Area code: 212/646/332, 917

Shooter was 64 and event on 1001
Hammerstein Ballroom, named after Oscar Hammerstein, born...... 1846, a German born businessman of German Jewish parents, who first arrived in the United States, in New York City, in.........1864

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
32 years ago, on October 1,1985
S.J Res.67 - A joint resolution to designate the week of October 6, 1985 through October 12, 1985, as "Mental Illness Awareness Week"
Sponsor: Senator Dan Quayle (R-IN)
Committees: Senate - Judiciary | House - Post Office and Civil Service
Became Public Law No. 99-112

Nov 24, 2003
I didn't imply that humans need to be enslaved so that they could once again be freed. I am saying the human race is a slave race.

You did remind me of something. Usually, people will root for humanity as the victim in all of this, living in a prison planet that perpetuates the impoverishment of life, and that, if only these few individuals were out of the picture then the artificial lid delaying our social and technological evolution could take place.

People for this argument hold onto the belief that Man is inherently good; that if only he had his needs met he would wish the same for his own brethren, and, mankind can evolve and live forever in peace and harmony. But one must ask, are the slave masters not human?

If the 1% just suddenly died right now, would peace and justice envelope the globe?

Honestly, the answer to this is not as straight forward as one may think.

StillHustlin @StillHustlin , are humans enslaving humans or is this some extra-terrestrial race or some metaphysical entity running shit?

I welcome our robot and/or alien overlords.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
And its not hard to transport guns into a room, its called luggage, if he's there for x amount of days and no one gives a fuck who he is, he can come and go unnoticed 24/7.
Exactly! I work at a Hilton in San Jose in purchasing. And I have right now 4 black cases that a guest asked me to hold in my department for a fee. I don't know whats in them, Im not allowed to look in them cause they are a guests. And whenever he wants, he can have them transported anywhere in the hotel, including his room. Also Bell hops here never check bags nor care whats in them cause they are just trying to get tips and get through the day. So anyone can smuggle anything in that hotel easily. and its not like everyone is keeping tabs on guests either

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Exactly! I work at a Hilton in San Jose in purchasing. And I have right now 4 black cases that a guest asked me to hold in my department for a fee. I don't know whats in them, Im not allowed to look in them cause they are a guests. And whenever he wants, he can have them transported anywhere in the hotel, including his room. Also Bell hops here never check bags nor care whats in them cause they are just trying to get tips and get through the day. So anyone can smuggle anything in that hotel easily. and its not like everyone is keeping tabs on guests either
No worries. Rahm Emmanuel once told us they never let a good crisis go to waste not that long ago and "John" warned us here on 09.11.2017: http://siccness.net/vb/6657068-post31.html how they planned to change all that, starting with Las Vegas. In fact Wynn and Encore already started http://siccness.net/vb/6657137-post66.html

Knowledge Now Cipher

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Philippines
consists of about 7,641 islands
Also "7-11", Danley was "lucky" to be in the Philippines during event

• Treaty of Manila / Independence from United States d
July 4, 1946

(74 / July 4) is reverse of Element 47 (Nevada The Silver State) and 46 is reverse of shooters age (64); also note that Philippines Us sister city is Honolulu. Honolulu is 4444km flight to Las Vegas (88 / HH present again)).

• Population Density
329.60/km2
• GDP Per capita
$3,280

In accordance with article 11 of the Revolutionary Government Decree of June 23, 1898, the Malolos Congress selected a commission to draw up a draft constitution on September 17, 1898. The commission was composed of Hipólito Magsalin, Basilio Teodoro, José Albert, Joaquín González, Gregorio Araneta, Pablo Ocampo, Aguedo Velarde, Higinio Benitez, Tomás del Rosario, José Alejandrino, Alberto Barretto, José Ma. de la Viña, José Luna, Antonio Luna, Mariano Abella, Juan Manday, Felipe Calderón, Arsenio Cruz and Felipe Buencamino.[15] They were all wealthy and well educated.[16]

From the period of the Spanish–American War (1898) and the Philippine–American War (1899–1902) until the Commonwealth period (1935–46), American colonial authorities referred to the country as the Philippine Islands, a translation of the Spanish name.

The early polities of the Philippine archipelago were typically characterized by a three-tier social structure.[49][50] Although different cultures had different terms to describe them, this three-tier structure invariably consisted of an apex nobility class, a class of "freemen", and a class of dependent debtor-bondsmen called "alipin" or "oripun."[49][50] Among the members of the nobility class were leaders who held the political office of "Datu," which was responsible for leading autonomous social groups called "barangay" or "dulohan".[49] Whenever these barangays banded together, either to form a larger settlement[49] or a geographically looser alliance group,[50] the more senior or respected among them would be recognized as a "paramount datu", variedly called a Lakan, Sultan, Rajah, or simply a more senior Datu.[52][49][57]. (remember earlier references of nobility and Noble as well as Las Vegas anagram SLAVE GAS).

. British forces occupied Manila from 1762 to 1764 in an extension of the fighting of the Seven Years' War.

Corazon Aquino administration also faced a series of natural disasters, including the eruption of Mount Pinatubo in June 1991; second largest terrestrial eruption of the 20th century. (Vegas Killing (for some reason wiki not counting 9/11/01 casualties) was 2nd largest in North America in 21st Century, see here for largest: Murdered bodies found in Mexico 'were migrants' - BBC News )

(Also, Corazon obviously translates to heart, LoVe emotion often associated with heart (LAS VEGAS; LxVx) while Aquino translates to NOT HERE. Paddock was heartless in Las Vegas to those at RT 91 Harvest Festival).

03/23/2016, Diwata-1 was launched to the International Space Station (ISS), becoming the country's first micro-satellite and the first satellite to be built and designed by Filipinos.

nationwide emergency telephone number from 117 to 911

03/2017, the death toll for the Philippine Drug War passed 8,000 people, with 2,679 killed in legitimate police operations and the rest the government claims to be homicide cases.

Drugs also = SLAVE GAS

The Philippines is divided into three island groups: Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. These are further divided into 17 regions (and in 2017 Paddock shot from Mandalay Bay building divided into three; Trinity).

The wettest known tropical cyclone to impact the archipelago was the 07/1911 cyclone, which dropped over 1,168 millimeters (46.0 in) of rainfall within a 24-hour period in Baguio.

03/29/1994, the country went live on the Internet via a 64 kbit/s connection from a router serviced by PLDT to a Sprint router in California.[381] Estimates for Internet penetration in the Philippines vary widely ranging from a low of 2.5 million to a high of 24 million people.[382][383] Social networking and watching videos are among the most frequent Internet activities.
(Stephen Paddock went live from floor 32 on RT 91 Harvest Country Music Festival at 64 while victims frequented social networking event and many have watched the videos during their internet activites).

6-year elementary and 4-year high school education is mandatory.

Meanwhile, Jose Nepomuceno was dubbed as the "Father of Philippine Cinema".[512] Dubbed as the "Father of Philippine Cinema", his work marked the start of cinema as an art form in the Philippines.[513] His first film produced was entitled Dalagang Bukid (Country Maiden) in 1919.
(RT 91 Harvest Festival of Country Music was the recent stage).

Last edited:

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I'm
How you sound posting all this conspiracy theory info wars nonsense that no one is reading

Except I haven't posted any conspiracies, just coincidences. You attacking me for merely posting coincidences makes you look a certain type of way too, but you will do what thou wilt, so I take no offense to it. 85ers do what they do. Please explain to everyone, oh foolish one, how is Wynn and Encore putting in metal detectors a conspiracy? Sounds like a reaction to a tragic event. Just because someone named "John" warned us it would happen doesn't make it a conspiracy. Vegas has been a soft target for a tragic event like this for a long time and these irresponsible businesses should have put them in (metal detectors) a long time ago. It's horrible.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
^what is all this mumbo jumbo I'm pretty sure dude just went psycho probably lost a bunch of money or some stupid ass reason
Revisiting your "mumbo jumbo" comment ('everything happens for a reason' = O )

Mumbo Jumbo is a 1972 novel by African-American author Ishmael Reed. Literary critic Harold Bloom cited the novel as one of the 500 most important books in the Western canon.

Set in 1920s New York City, the novel depicts the elderly Harlem houngan PaPa LaBas and his companion Black Herman racing against the Wallflower Order, an international conspiracy dedicated to monotheism and control, as they attempt to root out the cause of and deal with the "Jes Grew" virus, a personification of ragtime, jazz, polytheism, and freedom. The Wallflower Order is said to work in concert with the Knights Templar Order to prevent people from dancing, to end the dance crazes spreading among black people. The virus is spread by certain black artists, referred to in the novel as "Jes Grew Carriers" or "J.G.C.s."

United States' occupation of Haiti, attempts by whites to suppress jazz music, and the widespread belief that president Warren Harding had black ancestry are mingled with a plot in which the novel's hero, PaPa LaBas, searches for a mysterious book that has disappeared with black militant Abdul Sufi Hamid (whose name reflects that of the Harlem streetcorner radical preacher Sufi Abdul Hamid, a.k.a. Eugene Brown, an early black convert to Islam), as a group of radicals plans to return museum treasures looted from ancient Egypt to Africa, and the Atonists within the Wallflower Order are trying to locate and train the perfect "Talking Android," a black man who will renounce African-American culture in favor of European American culture. One of the supporting characters, an ally of Papa La Bas, is Black Herman (Bejamin Rucker, 1892–1934), an actual African-American stage magician and root doctor........ Portions of the action take place at the "Villa Lewaro" mansion built by Madame C. J. Walker overlooking the Hudson River and at the Harlem townhouse of her daughter A'Lelia Walker, known as "The Dark Tower", located at 136th Street near Lenox Avenue.

(Paddock made the Mandalay Bay 'Trinity Tower' "dark" in many people's minds and Nevada is the 36 the State of US).

Additionally, in his project of blending the "real" and the "invented," Reed, through Papa LaBas, recites a counter history of The Bible, whose content transforms the normative understanding of Judeo-Christian roots. Featuring Osiris, Seth, Moses and other important figures in both Egyptian and Judeo-Christian mythology, Reed re-imagines an entirely alternate past, evidenced by the Templar conflict that takes place in the novel.

(Ask yourselves: Which history is real and which is invented?)

In the novel, Voodoo is an effective art: PaPa LaBas practices from his Mumbo Jumbo Kathedral, and at one point his assistant is taken over by a loa whom she has neglected to feed. Voodoo itself is traced back to sharing a common ancestor with Judeo-Christianity in ancient Egypt, with Osiris as the first recipient of Jes Grew, whose effects and powers are interchangeable with that of Voodoo. Moses steals the Petro aspect of the Voodoo secrets from Isis. Other classic mythological figures include Dionysus, who is portrayed as a follower of Osiris, and Faust, who receives his magic not through a deal with the devil but through connections with black Voodoo practicitioners.

This "anachronistic" nature of Mumbo Jumbo troubles widely accepted conceptualizations of technology, especially in thinking about “when” cultural innovations were created and by “whom.”

Reclaiming history
Throughout the novel, Reed seeks to deconstruct the fundamental foundations upon which white, western civilization rests. This is exemplified by the Mu'tafika, an organization whose sole purpose is to steal historical artifacts from Western museums and return them to their place of origin. Additionally, the primary manifestation of this occurs in Papa LaBas’ 30-page story of The Work (the original practice emanating from the text from which Jes Grew came) and its Egyptian roots. Reed uses this history to explicitly undermine the legitimacy of the monotheistic religions on which Western civilization rest. More important, though, is the fact that it does not matter whether or not the reader believes the tale to be true; what matters instead, for Reed, is the fact that an entire population was denied the right to hear his history and the right to choose to believe it. With the framework of Jes Grew already established as a real phenomenon in the novel, Reed's 30-page history imagines a powerful origin and meaning that has, in the course of the African-American slavery experience, been strategically precluded.

Parliament-Funkadelic leader George Clinton has cited Mumbo Jumbo as a primary source of inspiration for his P-Funk mythology.[12]

In Thomas Pynchon's Gravity's Rainbow, a remark by the narrator places Reed in the heart of postmodern intertextuality, saying: "Well, and keep in mind where those Masonic Mysteries came from in the first place. (Check out Ishmael Reed. He knows more about it than you will ever find here.)"

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
In the novel, Voodoo is an effective art: PaPa LaBas practices from his Mumbo Jumbo Kathedral, and at one point his assistant is taken over by a loa whom she has neglected to feed. Voodoo itself is traced back to sharing a common ancestor with Judeo-Christianity in ancient Egypt, with Osiris as the first recipient of Jes Grew, whose effects and powers are interchangeable with that of Voodoo. Moses steals the Petro aspect of the Voodoo secrets from Isis. Other classic mythological figures include Dionysus, who is portrayed as a follower of Osiris, and Faust, who receives his magic not through a deal with the devil but through connections with black Voodoo practicitioners.
Beetles SIXTY FOUR SONG: "Will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm Sixty Four"

-----

Loa (also spelled lwa) are the spirits of Haitian Vodou and Louisiana Voodoo.[1] They are also referred to as "mystères" and "the invisibles" and are intermediaries between Bondye (French: Bon Dieu, meaning "good God")—the Supreme Creator, who is distant from the world—and humanity. Unlike saints or angels, however, they are not simply prayed to, they are served. They are each distinct beings with their own personal likes and dislikes, distinct sacred rhythms, songs, dances, ritual symbols, and special modes of service. Contrary to popular belief, the loa are not deities in and of themselves; they are intermediaries for, and dependent on, a distant Bondye.[2]

The word loa (or lwa) comes from the French "les lois";[3] the laws in English.

Syncretism also works the other way in Haitian Vodou and many Catholic saints have become loa in their own right, most notably Philomena, St. Michael the Archangel, St. Jude, and John the Baptist.

(Remember John told us on 09.11.2017 about the coming incident and effect).

Once the loa have arrived, fed, been served, and possibly given help or advice, they leave the peristyle. Certain loa can become obstinate, for example the Ghede are notorious for wanting just one more smoke, or one more drink, but it is the job of the houngan or mambo to keep the spirits in line while ensuring they are adequately provided for.

The Petro loa are generally the more fiery, occasionally aggressive and warlike loa, and are associated with Haiti and the New World. They include Ezili Dantor, Marinette, and Met Kalfu (Maitre Carrefour, "Master Crossroads"). Their traditional colour is red.

(Remember much earlier references to red32).

(Also, Haiti is another French Connection).