LAPD's some muthafuckas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2004
damn...now watch...one of these days you and all your homies will be smokin out in the backyard and all of a sudden a drone swoops down and snaps a few shots...next day everybody's in jail....!!! shits gettin fucked up

May 10, 2004
surcaliman said:
^^^^yup..just like them cams.that snap shots of ppl runnin red lights.....

Yep....we're down to the "p-r" in privacy because the rest has disapeared...only privacy we have left is inside the house....and then sooner or later the police will start cruisen the neighborhoods with shit that can listen through your walls...folks should watch v for vendetta that movie gives you a good glimpse into how bad the shit can and will get.

Jun 5, 2006
Yup... Born and Raised in East Oakland now a Fairfield 707 resident... Fuck LA... What you going to do about it tuff guy...lol Your a nerd trying to type like your from da streetz G!...lol

Post up a picture lets see what you look like...lol I bet your blonde with glass's or if you arent blonde with glass's your some no pussy scrub nigga...
east oakland can lic my ballsac, wtf @ post up a picture? u another one of them fags from this site? gay ass niggaz wantin to see another man's picture ms vin 707 certified squarefield faggot, u must be a gay ass norteno woodie bumpin fag lol " fuc LA ene!!! " when yo bitch ass never set foot in any LA hood, dont understand why gay area niggaz got LA name in they mouth like a dic , gay ass niggaz can't keep LA off they mind

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
Mr. ViNN707 said:
Yup... Born and Raised in East Oakland now a Fairfield 707 resident... Fuck LA... What you going to do about it tuff guy...lol Your a nerd trying to type like your from da streetz G!...lol
HAHAHA!!! MRVINN707... YOU'S A FLEA... NEVER IN YOUR LIFE WOULD YOU EVEN DARE TO SAY SHIT LIKE THAT IN MY FACE, FOO... I KNOW WHAT A SMART ASS YOU ARE, SO IM NOT REALLY TRIPPIN ON THE BULLSHIT YOU SAY... I KNOW YOU HAVE NO KIND OF HEART TO ACTUALLY DO SHIT ON THE CALLES, SO ALL THE WORK YOU PUT IN FOR THE "CAUSE" IS ON THE NET... OH, I FORGOT, YOUR A LITTLE TOO OLD TO BE DOIN STUFF LIKE THAT ON THE STREETS, HUH??? IF THATS THE CASE, WHAT ARE YOU DOIN TRYIN TO TALK SHIT ON A COMPUTER SCREEN ABOUT A CITY THAT YOU WOULDNT DARE GO TO AND TALK THE SAME SHIT... IF YOU HAD A HEART, THAT SHIT WOULD COME UP MISSIN DOWN HERE, BITCH... EAST OAKLAND... YOU GIVE E.S.O A BAD NAME WIT YOUR BULLSHIT BITCH...