Lakers "rape" Mavericks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Where you at now CZAR? The championship is ours. Game over. Even without Kobe, we smashed all over the super-powered Mavericks. Just think when #8 comes bacc. This is gonna be a record breaking season.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Hahahaah!! This foo callin me out after game 1 of 82 games!! This is some hilarious shit!! Im right here mane!! When and if yall win the title then call me out, until then keep tryin!! But u got it right though, cause "rape" is the correct word for a team with a rapist!! Hahahah!!! Again this is some funny shit!! GOT EM!!!

Nov 14, 2002
CZAR said:
Hahahaah!! This foo callin me out after game 1 of 82 games!! This is some hilarious shit!! Im right here mane!! When and if yall win the title then call me out, until then keep tryin!! But u got it right though, cause "rape" is the correct word for a team with a rapist!! Hahahah!!! Again this is some funny shit!! GOT EM!!!
Funny thing is is if we lost you would've made a thread talkin' major shit about this and that. Give us our damn props. Even without Kobe, and with all this Kobe and Shaq "beef", we still smashed all over Dallas.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
U will never get props from me potna!! Deal with it!! Fuck the Fakers!! Last I checked the Spurs are the champs!! It must hurt dont it!! GOT EM!!!

Mar 17, 2003
and last i checked when yall had kobe shaq karl and gary yall lost to the kings without vlade or webber so shhhhhhh dont talk bout we still won without him type of shit

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Naw I wont post a thread after every loss this year, because last year I was just proving a point, that they werent gonna win the title again, and that without Shag, Ko-Me couldnt carry the team to wins!! Yall know that now, so my point was provin!! Yall aint the champs anymore, just anotha team amomgst teams in the league!! But go ahead and be happy about your 1-0 record!! GOT EM!!

Nov 14, 2002
Haha. I just saw that shit. Pre-season means nothing at all. Lakers RAPED a very high-powered team, even without they best player. Period. No one can shit about the Lakers now until we start struggling.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
We can say what we want about the fakers!! They havnt won shit!! They arent the champs!! They just anotha team tryin to win like the rest of them!! So winnin 1 regular season games aint shit!! They must win the title or the season is a failure, cause they tryin to buy a ring!! GOT EM!!!

Nov 14, 2002
Funny thing is that they ain't tryna buy shit. Payton and Malone wanted to come to LA. Malone ain't even getting big money. They both knew they could win their so that's where they went.