Laker fans booing their team.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
OH MAN, SHIT I WAS PISSED OFF WITH THE LAKERS TOO. I TURNED ON THE TV LIKE IN THE 3RD QUARTER AND THEY WERE THROWING THE BALL AWAY, JUST PLAYING SOME SLOPPY ASS BASKETBALL. NO FANS ARE GONNA CHEER WHEN THEIR TEAM PLAYS LIKE GRADE SCHOOL PLAYERS. THEY GONNA BOO BECAUSE THEY PAY GOOD MONEY TOO SEE THE LAKERS PLAY. AND THEY WANNA SEE THEM PLAY GOOD, LIKE PROFESSIONALS SHOULD PLAY. IM SURE SAC FANS WOULD BOO IF THEY WERE DOWN BY 27 IN A PLAYOFF CONFERENCE GAME TO. IT IS WMBARASSING TO BE DOWN BY THAT MUCH ON YOUR HOMW COURT.

May 9, 2002
you can go to any city..to watch any sports team......and if their team is playing like total shit, just as the lakers were tonight.....then they are going to boo.....it happens everywhere..this isn't some special, isolated comment...

...and watching the game..did you not hear the announcers say that the fans stuck in the arena to continue watching (until about one minute left...when the game was over)......that's saying something right there.....considering their team was down by 27 at one point....

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
SnikoDawg said:
...and watching the game..did you not hear the announcers say that the fans stuck in the arena to continue watching (until about one minute left...when the game was over)......that's saying something right there.....
Yeah, it says they were flipped into King's fans.

Bwhahahahahahahaha!

May 12, 2002
I got folks that are Laker fans.I clown the shit out they asses too.Its all in good fun.But every Kings game I been to about 20-25 in my life I never seen their home crowd boo them.The Laker fans are notorious for it.Remember 96-97 and 97-98?Kobe does...

May 9, 2002
ok...just like i was talking about...the lakers fans booing isn't an isolated thing....

...game three....third quarter...celts vs. nets.....celts getting crushed (3rd quarter remember)..and what happens????...BOO'S FROM THE CROWD......

..then of course...the celts make their big comeback in the 4th and all of a sudden the announcers are talking about how greats celts fans are.......

....so it's not only LA..just like i said

May 13, 2002
SnikoDawg said:
ok...just like i was talking about...the lakers fans booing isn't an isolated thing....

...game three....third quarter...celts vs. nets.....celts getting crushed (3rd quarter remember)..and what happens????...BOO'S FROM THE CROWD......

..then of course...the celts make their big comeback in the 4th and all of a sudden the announcers are talking about how greats celts fans are.......

....so it's not only LA..just like i said
i agree

May 4, 2002
WE REAL FANS.

WE EXPECT NOTHING BUT THE CHAMPIONSHIPS.

ANYTHING LESS IS UNACCEPTABLE. YANKEES FANS BOO THEIR TEAM. CELTICS FANS BOO THEIR TEAM.

SEE THE PATTERN ?

IF OUR TEAM IS PLAYING LIKE SHIT , WE GONNA LET EM HEAR IT. TOUGH LOVE. WE AINT GONNA CLAP AND CHEER OUT OF SYMPATHY.

THIS IS THE DYNASTY MUTHAFUCKAZ . 13 CHAMPIONSHIPS WILL SPOIL YOU.

L.A. ALL DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!