laffy taffy bay area remixx ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
at the wutang show last week ghostface stopped the show and said anyone bumpin laffy taffy was a faggot and contributing to the death of hip hop. they even stopped the show to play the song so people could boo it. it was funny as fuck.

May 7, 2002
I like Ghostface and the Wutang camp..but thats just flat out hating. Dedicating time out of your show just to clown on someone else's song, which happens to be far more successful than any of his at the time or even in the past... Come on now.

I guess he feels strongly about it because its watering down real hip-hop, but come on, be real...what mainstream artist nowdays, isnt??? Nelly? 50 Cent? Ying Yang Twinz? Mike Jones? Real lyricists just don't sell anymore...

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
i agree and disagree with parts of your statements. wutang has sold over 20 million and ghost is platinum by himself as well. but i agree he shouldnt single anyone out like that. i just kept thinkin how fucked it would be if the laffy taffy cats were in the house to enjoy the show when he said that shit. the whole crowd was booin laffy taffy to death.

Apr 22, 2005
dj pimp said:
i agree and disagree with parts of your statements. wutang has sold over 20 million and ghost is platinum by himself as well. but i agree he shouldnt single anyone out like that. i just kept thinkin how fucked it would be if the laffy taffy cats were in the house to enjoy the show when he said that shit. the whole crowd was booin laffy taffy to death.

lol that would have been all bad,eeven tho they are hella wack I wonder if any of them were fans of Ghost at all,you never know.

Oct 11, 2005
They did the same thing at the bonethugs show in santa cruz, except it was the dj who was talkin shit before the show not the actual bone thugs who were talkin trash.