LA house of blues Whos going??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 7, 2003
i will be there with a some phat blunts (Cherry & Candy Apple choc. flavor ) post some thing if your going, maybe we can pass them around

I hope this sh9t will be bad ass.

Oct 6, 2002
Okay I was there, and I did not see anyone from the board . Where the hell were you at in the club? I did see hella people waiting to interview Tech, but I was moving around so much I never got a second to really meet anyone. I know Reign was wanting to meet up with a few of you, but I forgot to ask her if that ever happened. The show went really well considering it was monday and every one had to be back at work the next morning. The Cali group that performed was okay one of the guys was really talented but overall our guys tore it up and had people moving. The guys really put on a killer show and probaby the best performance I have seen them do ever! Skatter and Snug have really stepped it up and put on an unbelievable performance, B.G. and Roy were really great, I had only seen them perform 1 other time and I can tell they have worked really hard and now they just work really well together. Kutt , well all I can say is he went out there and did his thing and they loved him. He really walks out there and makes the stage his own and that has to be hard to do with Tech being on there with him. Kaliko was awesome as usual , he has an amazing talent. By the way Kutt gets the worlds fastest outfit change award! He came off stage to change on the ramp, he changed his whole outfit including shoes in a matter of seconds . Tech and the guys as usual did what they do best and everyone loved them. I am always amazed at there ability to take over a room of people. The guys really have there shit down and they just flow together like it was always meant to be them on stage together. Anyways L.A. was a blast, wish i did not have to come back so soon. Sunset Strip is always so entertaining, but I have to say that I do not think harassing the homeless people is funny or entertaining. I saw alot of the local young guys doing that and it really just made them look like assholes and made me want to punch them in the head. Oh and if you ever stay at the Grafton on sunset you need to stay in one of the theme suites, they are to funny. Anyways had a great time and just wanted to let everyone know how the show was. Peace S7

Junior

Infamouz 51st
May 8, 2002
www.stacksvinyl.com
I was in a Dark Blue Phat Farm suit with Red letters and trim, bald head and glasses. We were there with 4 people and we were the only ones interviewing Tech at the show.

We have some pictures for ya'll to see at RAPTALK.net. We should have everything up by next week.

Oct 6, 2002
Okay I was in a black dress, I talked to you . You ask me and some other ladies to tell you what we thought about raptalk.net . What did you think about the show?

Apr 8, 2003
I was at the concert too i was in the front row w/ 2 other girls . One of the best concerts i been to teca ninna is the sh*t.

Does anybody know who the people were that interviewed
fans about the show ?

They also did a interview w/ tech at the Grafton . I took a pic of them during the interview .

and Where could we see it ?

Oct 6, 2002
That had to be raptalk.net . We left yhe house of Blues sign in sight because it looks good for the press and also the thing was to freakin big . Anyways I was back and forth from the balcony to the back of the stage, I am sure I saw a few of you but I was kinda busy. I should say I was backstage until I almost got ran the hell over by Big Joe taking some guy out. I would not have been happy with Joes shoe prints all over me so I moved my butt on back up to the balcony.

Junior

Infamouz 51st
May 8, 2002
www.stacksvinyl.com
STRANGE7 said:
Okay I was in a black dress, I talked to you . You ask me and some other ladies to tell you what we thought about raptalk.net . What did you think about the show?
Did you ever get on Camera? I had the big Camera and the homie Fred had the smaller one. The big tall black guy was Random. He interviewed Tech.

The show was on of the best performances I have truly EVER seen. He has so much energy in his shows that it just takes control of you.

I was trying to hit up all the pretty ladies to be on camera. We do that at all shows. Who were you with there?

Junior

Infamouz 51st
May 8, 2002
www.stacksvinyl.com
yadayadayada said:
I was at the concert too i was in the front row w/ 2 other girls . One of the best concerts i been to teca ninna is the sh*t.

Does anybody know who the people were that interviewed
fans about the show ?

They also did a interview w/ tech at the Grafton . I took a pic of them during the interview .

and Where could we see it ?
That was us. I was the bald guy with the big camera. It should be up next week on RAPTALK.net

Oct 6, 2002
Yeah actually we were outside after the show out back by the Tech van. There was like 4-5 of us and this one lady Splash was saying that it was the best show she had ever seen, that Tech had even got an old white lady to get up and dance or something like that. Splash is way cool!!! Both of you got us on camera and then there was some guy taking pictures too, anyways you can go ahead and edit me on out of the camera shots. I am really okay with that!!!! Travis and Mark were craking up at us for getting all caught up in the moment!

Jan 12, 2003
Best believe i will be there, last time i came to NYC i was like 12 so I'll be up in that, just so i can go shopping, I'm such a fucking women, that would be what it would be about, oh and to chill in Zero's hood

Nov 14, 2002
4everreign said:
Best believe i will be there, last time i came to NYC i was like 12 so I'll be up in that, just so i can go shopping, I'm such a fucking women, that would be what it would be about, oh and to chill in Zero's hood
So you have to be a woman to enjoy shopping? Where's my vagina?

I live in the burbs on Long Island (which is basically not New York) but when you're done shopping we should definitely hit South Street Seaport, if you're up for drinkin'.... JLMACN has seen the spot.