La Coka Nostra "A Brand You Can Trust"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2007
Why is there no threads on this classic album??? idk but to me every track is a banger, this cd was well worth the wait and it exceeded my expectations... i was a lil weary about mr. white aka everlast because i mean i never really liked any of his shit... but he killed it, i even like the hooks he did... brought some depth to the album... slaine is so under rated its sad, and he shines so bright on the album and i mean bill c'mon yall bill is one of the best, he just murdered the album... i love this album and have been bumpin' it since i bought it yesterday... whats everyone else think???

and did everyone get that la coka nostra "the audacity of coke" mixtape cuzz dont sleep on that, it has new tracks and is def a banger in its own way....

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
I'm listening to some of it on youtube. I was pretty weary of how this was gonna sound with some of the tracks they released. Seems like they best shit they didn't share. It's pretty dope from the tracks I've check. Ill Bill and Slaine tear shit apart! Ill Bill on a Gun In Your Mouth is fucking crazy! Just the opener gives away that he was gonna kill shit.

--

We Live And Die By The Gun - Wear Our Hearts On Our Sleeves
Even Tho Our Compassion Is Destined To Die On The Streets
What's Left Over - A Cold Hollow Murder Machine
With An Appetite For Malevolence, Perversion, And Greed

That's fucking sickness. It's crazy how deep these guys are especially Bill.

Nov 15, 2007
yea the whole album is deep, lyrically deep... if anyone is hating its cuzz they've been dumbed out by all the trash that has been coming out they just cant grasp this... alot of what bill say and slaine is epic, alot of dudes just dont catch it or get it...

Nov 15, 2007
Nov 15, 2007
yes b-real is the shit, and i do like em' but im trying to promote them as well... alot of people on this board (not saying mad insanity, siccnes.net as a whole) are usually sleeping on real hip-hop and praising shit albums when this is clearly a banger...

Nov 20, 2004
www.MySpace.com
I've waited for this to drop for SOOO LONG and it finally does the week paypal fucks up some shit and I'm broke. I will cop it tomorrow for shiz

Can't even download it for the time being, due to my home pc being fucked up

Sep 16, 2008
Was a good album, got it in the mail today. Best track was "That's Coke". I wasn't feeling that song with snoop dogg

Nov 15, 2007
thats coke the best song??? this just proves your lil brain cont comprehend the lyricism and complexity of their rhymes.... thats coke is a good song, but one of the weakest out of the album....

and make sure to download the mixtape i posted in the first page, lots of bangers on there too that arent on the album...