LA and the bay (south central Cartel )

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
south central cartel still messes with the bay. i will be bringing HAVIKK from SCC to the BARS awards with me and i just produced several songs for his new album. assassin has been producing for them for many years.

Apr 25, 2002
WWW.ASSASSINMUSIC.COM
Over 10 years weve been rolling and working with the CARTEL ever since DEFJAM WEST was here.SCC just dropped there greatest hits album copit.Also Westurection features ASSASSIN and QUINN and is available in JAPAN and will be out here in the states within days.

Aug 18, 2006
"its an SCC thang " is a pimp song

Ya'll ever checked out the murder squad or young murder squad, I think the murder squad is basically the same guys as the south central Cartel?

Apr 25, 2002
WWW.ASSASSINMUSIC.COM
Yup same concept it was a group idea type of album that featured LA and THE BAY and worldwide artists like SHKILLA SPICE1 and other folks from texas TRE DUECE to eastcoast TREACH from NAUGHTY the MURDERSQUAD album is CLASSIC and still in rotation in my decks to this day.

May 30, 2006
I still own the CD N Gatz We Trust. I love the songz Gang Stories & ring It On. Pretty cool CD but far from a lclaccic. I wish people would get a dictionary & look that word up cuz that word seemz 2 be thrown around too freely on these message boards

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
Premo said:
somebody post that young murder squad album u cant buy it nowhere

yes u can cheap ass go online at yahoo shopping...

The Evil Genius said:
Pretty cool CD but far from a lclaccic. I wish people would get a dictionary & look that word up cuz that word seemz 2 be thrown around too freely on these message boards

i wish people would go to school and learn to spell.^^^^

that cd is a classic....if you would listen to more then one or two tracks you would understand that....from the start to finish ...seventeen switches to gangsta team to gang stories...the whole album hits.