L.S.E- SCRAPA FREE XIV

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

AztecaCV

I like it, shits tight, aye do you got that one song..... From the same guys

Part of the hook goes something like "Norteno asta mi tumba, y te doy mi palabra"

You know which one I'm talking about?, can you upload that one too?

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
lmaof im happy 2 say daly city scrapa free..tha only towns that gots scraps is san bruno and frisco buh we runnin em out,, and i aint lynig bout it buh i got solid homies thats bangn out there in the 530-AND THEY TELL ME THE STORIES OF SCRAPS AND MS THEY BE FIGHTING OUT THERE, NOW IF THAT AINT TRUE THEN I DUNNO-and honestly vato wat makes me a net thug? JUS KUZ I SPEAK THE TRUTH AND U CANT REALIZE IT??

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
OH AND U WANNA TELL ME 2 HIT THE STREETZ AND GET A REALITY CHECK>? I THINK U NEED 2 CHECK YO SELF I LIVED DAT CITY LIFE ALL MY VIDA AND I BEEN HOMELESS AND ON THE BLOCK WIT THEM MISSION/ FOG TOWN/ SOUTH CITY HOMIES, IM JUS 2 OLD 2 BE DOIN DAT NOW AND SMARTER 2 GET AN A DEGREE IN COLLEGE, SO REALLY HOMIE GET AN EDUCATION KUZ THE STREETZ AINT EVERYTHING THATS THE REALITY CHECK I GOT FOO

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
lol ok u funny son, i really gives a fuck if u believe me, my homies from out there are solid folks like i said, and i doubt he would lie like that

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
well good for u then, buh i dont see y u should get butt hurt jus kuz of wat i said its a koo song buh yall aint scrapa free, even if the scraps are hella fake they are still scraps kuz of wat they represent