L.O.C. Belo See Leval

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2006
is the first press factory pressed or cd-r too sincere? somehow the picture swheat posted looks different as the one i had (artwork on mine was sharper quality but could be the due to the camera he took the pic so i'm not sure), but mine was cd-r too. maybe there is 3 versions?

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
is the first press factory pressed or cd-r too sincere? somehow the picture swheat posted looks different as the one i had (artwork on mine was sharper quality but could be the due to the camera he took the pic so i'm not sure), but mine was cd-r too. maybe there is 3 versions?
It's a glass master, not a CD-R. Those CD-R's, started popping up around 2006/2007. They could've been around before then, but that's when I noticed them.

I'm sure, that's just how his camera took that picture.

Last edited:
May 27, 2006
Dope, thx for the info. I got a few releases supposed to be from the end 90's on cd-r. Like Multiple Felons Behind Enemy Lines from New Orleans. Because i could never find another version and everything else from the releases looks like could be end 90's i started to assume cd-r's maybe already existed back then. Now when i here the LOC Below Sea Level exists factory pressed i start thinkin all those other few end 90's releases i just know on CD-r exist factory pressed too and the CD-r versions are rereleases.

Have you ever seen the Multiple Felons Behind The Lines factory pressed?

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Dope, thx for the info. I got a few releases supposed to be from the end 90's on cd-r. Like Multiple Felons Behind Enemy Lines from New Orleans. Because i could never find another version and everything else from the releases looks like could be end 90's i started to assume cd-r's maybe already existed back then. Now when i here the LOC Below Sea Level exists factory pressed i start thinkin all those other few end 90's releases i just know on CD-r exist factory pressed too and the CD-r versions are rereleases.

Have you ever seen the Multiple Felons Behind The Lines factory pressed?
No, that is how that Multiple Felons was. It came out as a CD-R from day one. I might have a extra copy of that floating around somewhere.