L.A CLIPPERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
i think people are underestimating eric gordon...now, dont get me wrong, cp3 is gunna kill it with griffin, butler, billups, etc....but eric gordon was their best scorer. the trade really doesnt make the clips THAT much better..
youre kidding me? CKaman missed 50 games last year, and Eric Gordon miss A LOT of playing time. No doubt he can drop 20ppg at will- he is a natural scorer. But now we have a Scoring PG that does EVERYTHING! Plus, we got rid of Al-Farouq Aminu that kid cant play a lick!! We already signed Caron Butler before the trade. But lets make this clear. After this trade- the Clippers are WAY better.

Jun 4, 2006
Just watched sport center and the Faker (my badd) Laker Players sound like broads. They been winning why they so MADD? (insert camron gif) This shit is to funny.

Apr 7, 2004
Shout out to the clippers and fuck the haters... These Laker fans is mad. Kobe got about three good more years left in him. Lakers let the second hungriest player on the team go for a draft pick. stupid.. Laker fans better pray they get howard or shits a wrap